380 replies to this topic

#221 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:07 AM

I think they need a watering before and after lights out but never tried it yet, it takes forever to water coco ones because you have to have quite a lot of run off but I think I will try that next time :)

I water atleast three times a day, and once just before lights out. That usually sees it through till morning when it's bone dry again. Drinking for England.

I imagine coco is even more ball ache having to collect all that run off. I'll stick with the dirt ;).

I think more people should get involved, I'm finding it great. Maybe I've just got a simple mind. :)
  • Dekay and 2scoops like this

#222 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

I water atleast three times a day, and once just before lights out. That usually sees it through till morning when it's bone dry again. Drinking for England.

I imagine coco is even more ball ache having to collect all that run off. I'll stick with the dirt ;).

I think more people should get involved, I'm finding it great. Maybe I've just got a simple mind. :)

No there is something therapeutic about growing little plant, I have started the long road to a bonsai from scratch and have a small tree out back nearly ready to start making it smalller :)

• Missginger likes this

#223 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:29 AM

No there is something therapeutic about growing little plant, I have started the long road to a bonsai from scratch and have a small tree out back nearly ready to start making it smalller :)

Maybe more of an achievement? I don't know if it's harder to grow in a smaller pot, however with all the Watering I imagine it to be more time consuming. I'm loving it anyway, regardless of the time I have to put in. Watching her from a seed into what she is now, and I've pretty much down nothing with her. She's all natural, no botox here :haha:.

Good luck with your bonsai, Mr miyagi/peter kay.
  • Dekay and symbol 22 like this

#224 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:31 AM

Aw you wouldnt call me peter kay if you saw me I am svelt :laugh:

• Forest and Missginger like this

#225 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:33 AM

Aw you wouldnt call me peter kay if you saw me I am svelt :laugh:

Wahahaha, yeah :haha:.

Better get your high heels, stockings and ya best dress on. Don't forget ta handbag. I'll be judging.
  • Dekay likes this

#226 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:34 AM

I not really sure I would call these pot noodles small grows missi my pots half the size :P , and I get an oz off my pot noodle ones, its not harder if you feed enough but thats the hard part yeah, I still think I could half this pot size I done here though and get to end, I think we need to look into a smaller than pot noodle grow now as well :)

• marque08, Forest, dal and 3 others like this

#227 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

You two got it going there lol I love the pot noodles it's amazing and if I can do it properly I reckon I'd enjoy it more..

Do I feed above average?
  • Missginger likes this

#228 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:07 PM

Decided I wanted to do another update, as I'm loving growing this girl.

She's been amazing from day one, and the process has gone pretty quickly no hanging about. Not letting my secrets out of the bag with mah prinny pea. She's just awesome sauce, love her to bits. Don't know how I'm. Going to manage chopping her.....

Any how I counted the days before writing all'a this and now I ain't got a bloody clue..... Ermmmmmmmm day 20? Hang fire, let me work it out....

Day 19 I believe, probably still wrong.

Excuse all the pictures but she's a complete work of art.

As promised different update, different slippers.... Woman of me word ya see.

20673396fba6233e708d88fafc8fd3de.jpg

46055aa27483b7eb2ff636f0d91b022b.jpg

Pot in a pot :haha: quality pic... Credits to @DreDdYBoY.

934e29ba484c072f9e7082b1847c79d9.jpg

a29fe32a9675634a85aa81672b37f6c4.jpg

67eed7b6e744d50ebc174a952dd5e43a.jpg

c432d3adbde0e4898d522029d69e47b0.jpg

Mon the princess pea! Doing me proud baby.

shes a cracker

I not really sure I would call these pot noodles small grows missi my pots half the size :P , and I get an oz off my pot noodle ones, its not harder if you feed enough but thats the hard part yeah, I still think I could half this pot size I done here though and get to end, I think we need to look into a smaller than pot noodle grow now as well :)

i like the idea of sth smaller make it more challenging , mine is lookin sad i think im burning it with the lights again

• Dekay, marque08, Dex and 1 other like this

#229 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

You`ve got some really good ens going now peeps and some great banter in the thread going on, i just had a loadsa pages type catch up and it had me chuckling, brilliant thread as usual guys. I`m rooting on Wildramblers if it pulls through, classic mate :lol: . Nice bit of footy too Marc  :D  but Fleurs hmmm Wiki word on street is you`ve been getting help of Russians :nono:  Compo aside very nice plants forest and Deeks. :)

• Dekay, dal, Dex and 2 others like this

#230 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

bit dubious on that res that  fleur uses :P

• Dekay, marque08, Missginger and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.