• denots and TheHerbalist like this

#53 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

Right so here comes my noobie experience from only growing autos and never dealing with a hermie, but here is a small update at day 10 into flower and the incredible bulk seems to be an incredible hermie but im not 100% - any thoughts on what i should do ladies & gentlemen? go through and slice of every ball i can see or what? the black gum hasnt hermied so makes me think it might be something up with the seed, input welcome  :huh:

Attached Files

• Attached File  ff.jpg   47.38KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  gg.jpg   64.97KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  kk.jpg   81.8KB   0 downloads

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, denots and 4 others like this

#54 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:35 PM

It certainly is to my eyes mate, what a shitter that is, i`d just be pulling it out of the room ASAP and binning it b4 those balls open and spread pollen around

• The Dude Abides, denots, Slippery and 3 others like this

#55 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:50 PM

It certainly is to my eyes mate, what a shitter that is, i`d just be pulling it out of the room ASAP and binning it b4 those balls open and spread pollen around

Ah shit, is that the only option is it? sad to see her/him go - ive only 2 plants so this is a bit of a ball ache 

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and denots like this

#56 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:54 PM

I'm afraid to say that they are ball bags mate :( is it hairy as well? You can get pure males in feminised seeds just really rare.

Only advice I can say unfortunately is rip it out :(
Atb
  • The Dude Abides, denots and TheHerbalist like this

#57 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:58 PM

Ah shit, is that the only option is it? sad to see her/him go - ive only 2 plants so this is a bit of a ball ache 

I`df have to say yes at stage they are at, your flogging a dead horse pulling them off and risking the other plant.

I woulda thought auto`s can hermie as well by the way, but im not totally sure. Can auto`s hermie for sure guys, anyone ???????????

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 4 others like this

#58 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

Ok so i looked over the whole plant, only 6 branches are showing balls, and every branch showing balls is a branch that was a result from topping it, if i cut those 6 branches will that fix it? and if she shows more on other branches then proceed to remove her all together? yes she is showing hairs

Edited by TheHerbalist, 10 November 2016 - 07:12 PM.

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#59 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:27 PM

Ive cut of the 6 offending branches from the bottom, about 1/3 of the growth in total id say - I hope this doesn't stress it into oblivion because that will make the other branches hermie too, but if that happens I will just remove him/her from the room, giving it a second chance right now, there isnt gonna be a third if it means risking the blackgum.

• The Dude Abides, duke, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#60 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:07 PM

Ok sorry for spam posts, but decided to chop her down, i found more branches with balls and after chopping more than half down i came to the conclusion this plant wont survive and if it does it will be piss poor yeilds and probably seedy too, so ive decided to give the whole space to the blackgum instead.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.