374 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:30 PM

Here I would like us to have a talk on thus subject.

Ask what ya like and I should try my best to find an answer :D or anyone who can answer please feel free

The subject has been around for a while some have theories that we are a sphere, some say we are flat, some say we are in a fish bowl while other's believe we live in a hollow earth.

So please feel free to explain and explore. ...
  • duke, Solo Quin and Cheeseman like this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:43 PM

First man in space and I can find the book that was published at the time of his travels there is a science book from the 40s ill have to search around :D

Lol game on
  • Cheeseman likes this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:47 PM

Here is another one I think is cool. Light didn't go into space lol

• Cheeseman likes this

#4 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:49 PM

here are some tests what iv done some of
  • Forest likes this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:54 PM

You guys will wish you didn't get me started lol all I wanted was shadow pics but tall wanted to get me started.

Flat, ball, hollow or a fishbowl what ever you believe in is not a problem we all hate to be told different from what we know .... trust me I feel like I'm dumb (i am on a good day) and not sure who to believe books or my mind lol.

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:54 PM

This is the best one I seen no fish eye lens and sent up in the dark

@missy look this horizon compares to that pic off a planes windows lol the windows makes an illusion so you think there is curbing. .. In reality there isn't.

Out eyes can trick us, I was in Burundi once in a place called "ngozi" if you Google it its on a mountain.. I stayed there for few days and remember this like yesterday...

The clouds in morning used to flow by just down the road and the mountain was like boat on water the clouds would split into two teams clouds came from a very very straight flat path like a little stream and was straight as straight can be unless it touched another mountain top or tops.

Pretty awesome sight and if you stay out long enough without getting burned tho it was cold, you will see the sun come up from behind the mountains straight to you and past you to the west no dipping or nowt just the horizon landscape makes it look like it's set
  • Slippery likes this

#7 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:04 PM

All found on Youtube and Google, therefore all fake.
  • Dex likes this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:05 PM

Like this but brown mountain tips and green :D beautiful it was

I wish I did kilimanjaro when I was younger bout I could get quotes way up nowadays lol
  • duke likes this

#9 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:08 PM

All found on Youtube and Google, therefore all fake.

You know you wanna ask questions lol don't be scared miss this is where I want all those questions lol .

Don't be shy now
  • duke likes this

#10 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:13 PM

You know you wanna ask questions lol don't be scared miss this is where I want all those questions lol .

Only those I asked in the other thread :)

But you didn't answer any of them :( (And you even suggested that I try Google!)

I'm not sure why you're posting Youtube/Google videos, though, because in your opinion "All pics on Google of earth are cgi"
  • duke and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.