#21 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:01 PM

Nice :) I'd actually never heard of that dude :)..i know :D

I always though joe kittinger should of got more recognition for what he did in that ballon...especially after he realised his glove was leaking air :D

• duke and Cheeseman like this

#22 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

https://books.google...epage&q&f=false

Check this out its the magazine I was talking about. ..
  • duke likes this

#23 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:52 PM

https://books.google...epage&q&f=false

Check this out its the magazine I was talking about. ..

You want us to read the whole thing?

Maybe give us the gist of the relevant article in your own words, and then link directly to it so we can learn more if we want to?
  • duke likes this

#24 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:55 PM

I always though joe kittinger should of got more recognition for what he did in that ballon

Maybe he did at the time, and given the times?

In 60 years people will probably have forgotten about Baumgartner too ;)
  • weedtroll likes this

#25 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:11 PM

Here I would like us to have a talk on thus subject.

Ask what ya like and I should try my best to find an answer :D or anyone who can answer please feel free

The subject has been around for a while some have theories that we are a sphere, some say we are flat, some say we are in a fish bowl while other's believe we live in a hollow earth.

So please feel free to explain and explore. ...

I believe the Earth is a sphere (almost) orbiting the sun at a distance of about 150,000,000 km, and that the Earth rotates on an axis running through its north and south poles, and that said axis is inclined at about 23° to the orbital plane.

I believe this to be true because it is the simplest explanation which fits with the observations and calculations, and with my own experiences, and it is backed up with mountains of actual photographic proof (unless it's all fake, of course).

Feel free to ask for clarification and references if required - I'll do my best to provide answers and won't try to sidestep any issues by suggesting that you use Google or by telling you to find out for yourself.

Ask what ya like

You know you wanna ask questions lol don't be scared miss this is where I want all those questions lol .

Don't be shy now

Your turn — What do you believe, and why do you believe it? :)
  • 2scoops, weedtroll and Mick like this

#26 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

Hey mate. Definitely in a different Universe mate :-) this is where I get into the multiverse theory where there is infinite outcomes to everything that happens but I will leave it there :D everyone is right some where.atb
  • duke likes this

#27 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:08 AM

I said why missy on tuther thread :D, shows how much people read eh eh lol.

I did believe same as you, but after leaving work and spending allot of time in the garden (can't stay in allot) spring summer and autumn mainly.

The motion the sun did and seeing the moon below the clouds got me thinking.

I went to Africa and met few things I would have rather thought they were fiction, mums side are spiritual and dads tho two different religions.... Due to my experience I believe there is a creator. .

The sun feel closer to me in summer than winter .
The sun does a 180 in summer over our house and back over the horizon. So that tells me north hemisphere is closer to the sun in summer and away in winter.

My mum's grandfather was military, but his brothers and what not were sailor's/fishermen. . They used stars to navigate just like people before em

You can navigate on earth to know where you are using stars it tell ya altitude too :).. so that tells me we can't have either billions of stars or we are not orbetin the sun

The moon we never seen the tuther side because we are amazingly spinning the perfect spin in a perfect orbit with a perfect moon that's a perfect distance. Sorry too many perfection for it not to have been created by chance.

I seen a solar eclipse in middle east with the moon visible not in front of the sun but to the side of it and the sun still went dark.. I remember that day coz we went to a mountain north ish from where I was born to watch it with those daft goggz lmao.

So that tells me that's something else causes the eclipse. Then I heard of Hindu god raa lol his head is what does the moon and sun lol <- not sure on that one.

Talking of eclipse, the shadows or moon phases if the earth is cover the light received from the sun to the moon and takes 28days because the moon is slower than the sun.

How come when we have a moon eclipse it happens over few hour's rather than 28 days?

Why can I feel the heat from the sun and tan + warm days and night in summer while we are the furthest point to the sun.

While in winter the sun barely rises above my opposite neighbours houses and I don't feel the heat from it. While we are closest point to the sun.

In the middle east it's fookin hot humid then super hot. The sun looks and feels just above your head and heat of it could cause you to pass out.

Yes I know the equator and blah blah blah.

But my question to that is if the sun is mahoosive why does it look like it's dropping down and pulling up in the sky here

while in the equator countries it's barely moving at all.

That tell me we are in a pudding bowl lol well thirty hemisphere is on like a higher inclined compared to the equator, so the southern hemisphere must be the same .

I don't believe we are flat like a pancake but we are flat ish with two high ends and the sun moves around us.

The equator countries must be in lower altitude and that could explain the sun barely moving to them (visually)

While here its going up in summer and spinning around 180 then goes to petals land the back around again.

To winter where it hardly rises above the houses.

I wrote this from last night then continued as I woke up lol
Hope it makes sense.

Few things but that spiritual stuff after seeing stuff i believed in god or creator. (No religions I follow, maybe a rastafarian way) coz I give thanks, respect and appreciate everything we get, see and don't see.

And I watch what I eat :) or try to lol because the saying you are what you eat...

But the point is I keep telling my self we are not what I think we are like I hate to know that what I been taught in school was rubbish and it's against my belief lol I a wanted to be an astronaut and go into space was looking forward to setting camps in Mar's lol instead of arizona desert.

I got to find out by chance that it's not just me thinking this.. I woke up one morning for my dogs walk and some shot was still playing on YouTube about flat earth, it was on ufo sightings when we was watching it then woke up to that.

And it caught my attention since, but I really don't think we are absolutely flat tho just the equator is lower altitudes compared to the north hemisphere and south .

But I mumbled or as they say online typood this on the first thread which I was asking for shadows.

Nothing to do with alla jesus budah or who ever the Jewish believe in lol or the so many Hindu God's.

I just started reading on a few different religions to see what the cracks is but found we all believe in that one thing god. Some religion pray to the moons some pray to stars and some pray to sun but all say the planet is a plane

I'm not into praying especially if my consciousness tells me it's wrong. But we all believe in God right I'm or a creator so I do my best in life come judgment day I'll say I didn't want to be pulled in the wrong direction of a false god or religion :D

So I use common sense now to rather than book, history or TV. :)

I don't believe the TV news and what not I don't believe the books we been taught from here or uae I think it's both wrong with planetary stuff..

Internet has allot of information if you look for the right stuff

I know you like to read missy I was hoping you'd find it yer self lol but ignorance is a blessing too.

Try scroll to page 24 I think :D

#28 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

I don't believe we are flat like a pancake but we are flat ish with two high ends and the sun moves around us.

If that's the case where are the ends? If the planet is flat ish with 2 high ends the ends couldn't possibly meet - how have people travelled in one direction and gone round the world?

• duke and Dex like this

#29 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:00 PM

If that's the case where are the ends? If the planet is flat ish with 2 high ends the ends couldn't possibly meet - how have people travelled in one direction and gone round the world?

I don't know buddy because I never been taught that but there is a article or two about British sailors tried going beyond to explore but came across a wall of ice that went all the way east to them and west..and they couldn't find a break through it so they gave up after sailing so many thousands miles.

I'll try and find it, Internet is full of information there are stories of Norway sailors that went to the land beyond the north and what not not so many generations back I'll try to find that too.

I thought it was cool these stories when I looked for it.

Plus if you think about it at school we were taught that our planetary system was the only thing in the whole empty space all the way around us with just stars that's light years away :)

who knows but what I do know is that most religions warned for times like now of people trying to prove there is no heavens above and that it's just empty space..

puts people into that worthless feeling and become selfish instead of loving thy neighbours and what not

And I'm just guessing this theory of mine lol that map seems right with the four angel's on the corners.

I wanted/still want find out what's the crack... and I'll look for those sailor's articles because they were famous back then these dudes :)
  • duke and KiefKat like this

#30 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

Okay then I had a friend who bought a round the world ticket, basically they could fly wherever they wanted but each destination had to be to the East of the departure airport.

If the world is flat this would be impossible as sooner or later you'd run out of east to travel to - or can you explain how this wouldn't be the case?

• Dex likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.