38 replies to this topic

#11 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:00 PM

Looking good Budgie :) I missed the disco it looks like, it's always the way. I was to busy smoking a biff round the back :D it a be good to see you use your bennies and that as I don't. All I use for soil/compost is pm ot grow an bloom and blackstrap. Atb bud
  • Budgie, smokin soul, duke and 3 others like this

#12 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:27 PM

Looking good Budgie :) I missed the disco it looks like, it's always the way. I was to busy smoking a biff round the back :D it a be good to see you use your bennies and that as I don't. All I use for soil/compost is pm ot grow an bloom and blackstrap. Atb bud

tut tut, what are you loik :) I was too distracted by girls shaking their booties to worry about getting the No.6 out :dance2:

It's hard to be 100% certain that the bennies are actually working as the effect isn't instant as with feeds/additives, but soil plants seem overall do better for it and I have less issues with the grows.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#13 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:34 PM

Oh good a Budgie grow at last, have you got new slippers to go with the new groom?

Subbed amigo.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#14 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:35 PM

Oh good a Budgie grow at last, have you got new slippers to go with the new groom?

Subbed amigo.

All good things
TDA

Sorry mate my last pair finally fell to bits a few months back. I do have my tail feathers crossed for a pair arriving for chrimbo though.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#15 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

they look healthy budgie. very nice i dont do dirt,  i  keep meaning to but never get there , ill grab a perch  and   watch and learn!

• Budgie, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#16 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:30 PM

Pretty pretty colours...nice enough budgerigar...ain,t read owt though......

• Budgie, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#17 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:40 PM

You`ve not lost any of the of green fingered`nes Budgie, they look well sound, the LED has done a good job vegging, they aren`t bad for that though. :) 

I think i have a few of those originmol amnesia somewhere for a grow further down the line too :)

Here`s to shit loadsa bud then mukka :cheers:

• Budgie, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#18 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

they look healthy budgie. very nice i dont do dirt,  i  keep meaning to but never get there , ill grab a perch  and   watch and learn!

you never done a muck n shit grow? thought you had. Don't know about learn, learn how not to maybe lol, I've learned more from you guys over the years than I dare admit to tbh, Plenty of space on the perch and theres even a swing if you get bored with these slow soil grows :)

Pretty pretty colours...nice enough budgerigar...ain,t read owt though......

It's ok mate, dislexyia's a bugger, I'll make sure I get plenty of pics for you to leer over :weed:

You`ve not lost any of the of green fingered`nes Budgie, they look well sound, the LED has done a good job vegging, they aren`t bad for that though. :)

I think i have a few of those originmol amnesia somewhere for a grow further down the line too :)

Here`s to shit loadsa bud then mukka :cheers:

Yep, cock-on for vegging/summertime but they're only maybe 70% there yield wise. I followed your lead for switching to HPS once the main stretch was over. Funny thing is though, in vegging they did grow pretty short and squat but still stretched 2-3x when on 12/12 and now look just like normal, HID grown plants.  Shit loadsa buds is exactly what I'm hoping for too :party:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#19 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

Looking great mate. Nice to see some budgie plants. Im no regular myself of course. As well as seeing more action from the sunplus.

Setup looks pukka. Nice touch on the filter cover off and using climbing hooks and the old trusted muck. Im sticking with it here, no reason not to move away.

I would be well chuffed with them under the LED. It looks like a pretty good light for tasks thus far.

Intrigued on all the additionals/bennies etc and it looks like its paying off.

:)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#20 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:55 PM

fuk me sideways it grows dope :D  looking good bach fair play yumma yumma   ............looks like a box of trill @ harvest ennit :ph34r:

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 6 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LED, Cree, Cob, HPS, Amnesia, Budzilla, Jorges Diamonds#1, Soil, with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.