66 replies to this topic

#1 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:57 PM

So this is a grow I started back at the start of August I soaked 2x royal Queen special Queen #1 and 2x torpedo.both Queen's germed as did 1 torpedo the other cracked but stalled and in impatient so I soaked a free delicious candy wich germed but now was 1 week younger than the other girls. The first 3 weeks they lived in my wardrobe under a 65w cfl.next the girls moved into my tent in the loft tent is 80x80x180 and the light was a 400w mh, I have a 4" rvk connected to my carbon filter and a bathroom fan that intakes from outside via soffit vent. They then head about another week under this light and were flipped 31st August This pic is 12 days after flip
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#2 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:59 PM

Just realised that was my first post so maybe pics not showing minimum post count needed maybe?
  • duke and Paulie like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:04 PM

Just realised that was my first post so maybe pics not showing minimum post count needed maybe?

hi thcbullet,cool name! welcome to the circle im not actually sure we have a minimum post count before be able to post pics but i could be wrong i often am but im sure someone will enlighten us both,i look forward to seeing them and hope you like our little haven,peace

• Budgie, 2scoops, Paulie and 2 others like this

#4 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:04 PM

So after 17 days 12/12 I noticed what I thought was a hermie shit is one of the Queens a king I thought?
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#5 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:06 PM

It bothered me all night so next day I had I proper look and found balls and nanners so that was the end of that, hope I caught it in time, think I did any way lol 😁
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#6 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

So now I was down to the 3 girls at this point the candy had caught up with the others and was over taking so I spread it into the space left by the hermie.
  • 2scoops, duke, Petal and 1 other like this

#7 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:10 PM

It says file is to big to attach any easy way round this.
  • 2scoops, duke, Paulie and 1 other like this

#8 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:12 PM

It says file is to big to attach any easy way round this.

Use an image hoster like https://anonimag.es/

Then get the medium link, and use the [img] [ / img] codes.

Or you could watch @Dekay 's image resize/rotate video, but that's just too complicated for me.

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...ize-pics-video/

Edited by Missginger, 10 October 2016 - 07:15 PM.

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#9 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:20 PM

Here we go out wasn't a minimum post count it was a stoner moment I didn't press attach first time then image was to big so resized. Here is the pic 12 days after flip

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#10 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:25 PM

A couple of pics of the hermie was the biggest nicest looking plant at the time aswell.

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.