• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:40 PM

A couple of pics of the hermie was the biggest nicest looking plant at the time aswell.

it is a bummer when that happens but i could not see any clearly open male flowers so you might be lucky,at worst you will be picking the seeds out later but fingers crossed you caught it,good luck and glad you figured out pics,peace

• Dekay, Petal, Paulie and 2 others like this

#12 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

So at this point I was battling the heat but now it started to get cold and humidity was going up but I was about to get some help on that. This was how the girls were going

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

When you said the "hermie bothered you all night" it made me laugh, i had visions of you pulling your hair out, unable to sleep and all worried like. :)  The plants you got look great though, you done a grand job m8, nice :)

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#14 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:04 PM

So my rh was high and temps had dropped to 12-14 I wasn't aware of the problem then a good guy named chew cane along and pointed it out to me. He also correctly guessed I was pulling the exhaust air back into the tent so I got that sorted too.

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#15 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:05 PM

Mon the @Chew!
  • 2scoops, duke, Petal and 1 other like this

#16 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:16 PM

And so this post takes me up to date look forward to comments thanks for looking and sorry for going on so long,

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#17 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:41 PM

looking good them and chews a good fella to have watching,your pics could do with some help to though,a little tip either take pics a few minutes before lights on  using a flash which does no harm,or if youve a pair of old sunglasses just stick a lense over your camera/phones lense and it filters out some of the hps interference and yellowness,and dont forget the odd slipper shot for the dude,peace

• The Dude Abides, Petal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#18 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

Hey BULLET :)

Very glad to see you here mate as i can't see your diary over there.

Hows the RH doing?

• Dekay, Petal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#19 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

looking good them and chews a good fella to have watching,your pics could do with some help to though,a little tip either take pics a few minutes before lights on using a flash which does no harm,or if youve a pair of old sunglasses just stick a lense over your camera/phones lense and it filters out some of the hps interference and yellowness,and dont forget the odd slipper shot for the dude,peace

Or you could download something called snapseed, and adjust the warmth. Pretty cool app.
  • Petal and THCBULLET like this

#20 THCBULLET

THCBULLET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:47 PM

Hey chew was Itching to get started here I appreciate your help my rh is OK at the moment it's in my last post min 43% max 51%.
  • Petal and Chew like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.