32 replies to this topic

#1 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:03 PM

Whats happnin tgc people just thought id slap up a few pics of my current grow nothing ground breaking just a couple of Sensi seeds northern lights autos in pm soil.
Bin eatin PM oldtimers grow and bloom with a dollop of biosilicon in the first few weeks.
There 9-10 weeks from seed here so current pics.
Cheers BC.

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:11 PM

They very nice bubonik some decnt yield coming your way fella, look a little hungry hope you feeding them slowly with hardly any run off ;) Welcome to the site as well bud :)

• Bubonik Chronic likes this

#3 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:24 PM

Cheers fella.I accidently topped one of em and it seems to have quite liked it tbh.They been having bloom at 3ml/l 3 litres every 3 day of so.Iv used magcal a couple of times and they greened out but in the last few weeks they've ended up like this.Im not massively concerned like cos they seem to be bulking up and propa stink which is a shock with these as iv grown the same strain outdoor they literally smelt of fuck all.
Cheers BC
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 1 other like this

#4 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:28 PM

Oh yeah gettin about 10-20% run off.
  • Paulie likes this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:29 PM

I wouldnt worry either buddy I have not fed plants last 4 weeks through not counting how long flower been errr.... and didnt seem to harm to much and yours looking like they gonna do really well, and decent smoke too fella ;)

• Bubonik Chronic likes this

#6 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:31 PM

Oh yeah gettin about 10-20% run off.

You want to avoid too much run off you can actually flush a plant in soil with nutes if it is running out of bottom, same with feeding fast, now I in coco got to do the complete opposite and flush it through as quick as possible with loads of run off lol :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Bubonik Chronic like this

#7 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:40 PM

You want to avoid too much run off you can actually flush a plant in soil with nutes if it is running out of bottom, same with feeding fast, now I in coco got to do the complete opposite and flush it through as quick as possible with loads of run off lol :)

Nice one mate ill keep that in mind.Its a bit of a learning curve moving inside but im buzzin I can see my crop whenever I want instead of walking miles through 8 foot nettles and that lol.
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#8 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:42 PM

Nice one mate ill keep that in mind.Its a bit of a learning curve moving inside but im buzzin I can see my crop whenever I want instead of walking miles through 8 foot nettles and that lol.

Aye its a bit of a different ball game for sure indoors but you will get better yields than uk outdoors if that where you are and its nice to be able to check on em regular innit lol :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Bubonik Chronic like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:51 AM

The plants look great man, loadsa bud their mate, your smashing it bro. :)

• The Dude Abides and Bubonik Chronic like this

#10 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:10 AM

The plants look great man, loadsa bud their mate, your smashing it bro. :)

Cheers for that fella.Tbh its gone better than I expected mate bar a few mite issues early doors.
  • The Dude Abides and 2scoops like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.