Hello robert and welcome :)

• smokin soul, denots and Petal like this

#12 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:34 AM

Welcome to the green circle Robert, I think your like it here mate. Good to see you found Chew, he's a good with the meds, our Duke is a top man in the game as well.

Hope you get things sorted for your brother.

Atb, D.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 1 other like this

#13 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:03 AM

Welcome to the circle mate :)

Atb
  • smokin soul, denots and Petal like this

#14 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:45 AM

welcome to the green circle robert and i'll see you wehn your back , all the best buddie :D :D

• Dekay, smokin soul, denots and 1 other like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:38 PM

Sorry to here about your bro @robert, but welcome to the site. So did you treat him and did it help or arfe you waiting on growing your own b4 he starts the treatment ?

@Chew did you post summink here about weed treating crohns disease ? cus our young en has just been diagnosed with it, she was in hospital for 2 weeks and its propoer fuckjed her up, she`s on daft doses of roids now for life i think, so can i get her of this stuff and help her out with weed ? cheers Chew. :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#16 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:10 PM

Sorry to here about your bro @robert, but welcome to the site. So did you treat him and did it help or arfe you waiting on growing your own b4 he starts the treatment ?

@Chew did you post summink here about weed trteating crohns disease ? cus our young en has just been diagnosed with it, she was in hospital for 2 weeks anbd its propoer fuckjed her up, she`s on daft doses of roids now for life i think, so can i get her of this stuff and help her out with weed ? cheers Chew. :)

Really sorry to hear that Jimmi :(
I never posted here but I will re-do the post with some added information. My brothers mates, teenage son is in a terrible state with Crohns too and he has mentioned about oil. I'm mid flow in talks with a lady who I consider my medical mentor if you like. She is also in touch with a guy who has just opended up a clinic in the U.S and he really knows his stuff. He was a terminal cancer patient who is now 5 year clear using just oil :)

Let me it with me and as soon as I have everything confirmed from them, I'll make the updated post.

Edited by Chew, 14 October 2016 - 01:11 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#17 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

Hey robert glad you found him mate and welcome to the circle, I sometimes feel a bit ashamed I use oil for recreational purposes but then I take the oil ;) I hope things can be eased crohns is controllable to some extent with the right foods and avoiding lots of them but there isnt much oil dosnt help with it is a wonderful plant :)

• smokin soul likes this

#18 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:23 AM

Welcome along m8 put ya feet up an enjoy the forum
  • smokin soul likes this

#19 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:17 PM

welcome rob nice to have you onboard.

#20 robert

robert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:19 PM

Hello all

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :)

@Chew

I can see they have banned you. I feel im the one to blame as I came here to find you. I'm very sorry if it is my fault :(

Im away now so speak to you all soon when i return to the UK

Kindest regards, Rob

• Budgie and Chew like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.