37 replies to this topic

#1 Swilly Jibs

Swilly Jibs

Pull my finger...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:12 PM

Started this little lot at the start of August and flipped over to 12/12 on 5th September, expect to chop mid to late November.

Seeds:
Red Dragon (Mrs Jibbers favourite smoke); The Ultimate; Super Lemon Haze and a Northern Blue Cheese.

Environment:
Indoor Grow.
Soil Grow.
Tenty thing.
400w lighty thing.
Air in - 4" noisy fan (vented from under floor boards but only after I'd agreed to fix the 5" hole in the ceiling first).
Air out - 6" noisy fan.
Dehumidifier
Carbon filter
and one of those hummy things that regulate temps and; oh a fan controller. (Great once they gain your trust)

Equipment:
3 x 11 litre pots and the Ultimate in a 15 ltre tub.
Soil.
tomorite once in full  flower.
Black strap - 1st time user of this stuff (bet i lick the spoon). .
Pk 47 or what ever it is.

Maintenance:
Changed from 250 blu fluo after nearly 5 weeks veggying into 400w hps (digi ballast)
Topped twice.
Strapped down.
Now in full flower, plants get 2 litrs (Tomorite throughout flower) each every 3 nights.
Bit of leaf tidying.
Bit of pot twisting.
Lots of staring through my tent door and a few crafty doobies upstairs.

You can have some of my shit music now, fuck me some of old shit you lot listen to. Lol :D Great fun to sing along to when stoned.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 11 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

@Jibbers good luck with the grow all looking good so far mate i shall follow along,peace

• smokin soul, Petal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#3 Mick

Mick

Ass Thumb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

Hey Jibbers :) I will put up a chair mate, I've got some of the auto versions of the ultimate so good to see a grow of the photo ones, have you grown them before? :) atb fella

Edited by StickyMicky, 15 October 2016 - 10:10 AM.

• smokin soul, Petal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#4 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:25 AM

love a bit of inuit or mongolian throat singing!  nice to see you add to the vast array of shitty music  on here

subbed up jibbydoodaa

• Dekay, smokin soul, duke and 2 others like this

#5 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

hello and welcome to the circle jibbers, nice way to kick off your career here, plants are looking lovely, nice even canopy for a multi strain grow, looks like your gonna smash this one! :)

onto your music...gotta say i've never heard anything like it, loved the guy on the strummy thing though, he's proper getting down to it, i wonder if he's the jimi hendrix of whatever style of music that is?

best of luck with the grow mate, will sub up for the rest :)

• Dekay, Petal and Swilly Jibs like this

#6 Swilly Jibs

Swilly Jibs

Pull my finger...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

@Jibbers good luck with the grow all looking good so far mate i shall follow along,peace

Cheers Duke, hope you sit back tonight with a big fat doobie doo and can reflect on an enjoyable Saturday, still got my eye on your Colorado cookie ;) :) 

Hey Jibbers :) I will put up a chair mate, I've got some of the auto versions of the ultimate so good to see a grow of the photo ones, have you grown them before? :) atb fella

Ok doke Mickey, I'll pull her out the tent later during maintenance and try and get a decent piccy with a slipper for scale. Yes, I've grown her before in a Hempy, found her to be vigourous grower during veggy and greedy for nutes during flowering. Very low maintenance and great yield. Can't remember specifically how she smoked but she must have impressed for me to grow her again. :) If Mrs Jibbers gets ready on time, i'll get some piccies up tonight. Enjoy your weekend Mickey :)

love a bit of inuit or mongolian throat singing!  nice to see you add to the vast array of shitty music  on here

subbed up jibbydoodaa

Great sound in small doses Fozzie, fuck me you are so right about the music on here. So good to know other people share and appreciate the same shit I do. Have a great one mate :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#7 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

Nice one Jibbers old chap, I'll sub up for this, mon the Tomorite.

Don't forget the slipper shots.

All good things

TDA

• duke, Petal and Swilly Jibs like this

#8 Swilly Jibs

Swilly Jibs

Pull my finger...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:50 AM

hello and welcome to the circle jibbers, nice way to kick off your career here, plants are looking lovely, nice even canopy for a multi strain grow, looks like your gonna smash this one! :)

onto your music...gotta say i've never heard anything like it, loved the guy on the strummy thing though, he's proper getting down to it, i wonder if he's the jimi hendrix of whatever style of music that is?

best of luck with the grow mate, will sub up for the rest :)

Afternoon Smoky, thank you for the welcome mate. I can't listen to it often though as it does my head in after a while lol, apparently in Western singing we can produce one note at a time but they can do 2,3 and sometimes 4 simultaneously.

Try this out with Mrs Smokey or some friends tonight, after a few beers and bifters you'll be pissing yourself laughing.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#9 Swilly Jibs

Swilly Jibs

Pull my finger...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:53 AM

Nice one Jibbers old chap, I'll sub up for this, mon the Tomorite.

Don't forget the slipper shots.

All good things

TDA

I'm going to have to go out and buy some real manly slippers now as you'll laugh at my flowery ones :D

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 1 other like this

#10 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:33 PM

Tidy little setup and even tidier grow @Jibbers :weed:

And any artists who bring out the jaws harp gets my thumbs up too :dance2: Of course you're going to be licking the spoon, I know I do :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.