7 replies to this topic

#1 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:14 AM

it is very hard to search for things on here, like for example deeks has made so many posts tonight hes due an award and i thought ah there is a thread for that.......bear with me here im wrecked!!! i know its called where's my award thread i typed it into search and nowt!

forgive me if im out of order but a better search facility would be helpful keywords!

• duke, W.S and DreDdYBoY like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:27 AM

it is very hard to search for things on here, like for example deeks has made so many posts tonight hes due an award and i thought ah there is a thread for that.......bear with me here im wrecked!!! i know its called where's my award thread i typed it into search and nowt!

forgive me if im out of order but a better search facility would be helpful keywords!

I only couldnt find anything because I couldnt put my finger on my nose at moment though lol silly moo :P

• duke, W.S, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#3 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:35 AM

no i try search often and i dont find it lol even sober, serious here now lol

• Dekay, W.S and DreDdYBoY like this

#4 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:57 AM

Have you tried the main search page?

That can search just titles, as well as by username and/or tag, and tends to give better results than the global bar.

Perhaps best of all, it allows results to be displayed as posts rather than threads.

Single words often work better than phrases, and words of three characters or less are ignored.

Oh, and watch out for the global bar - If you're viewing a forum then unless you tell it otherwise it will search just that forum, and if viewing a topic it searches only that topic.
  • Dekay, duke, W.S and 2 others like this

#5 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:44 AM

do you two deeks sit in the same room chatting to each other on the circle?  not sure why  but it made me laugh!

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#6 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:51 AM

do you two deeks sit in the same room chatting to each other on the circle? not sure why but it made me laugh!

I recon they do.. i know missginger an me do have a bita banter back an forth an i forget shes in the kitchen making me a tea
  • Mrs Willy, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

do you two deeks sit in the same room chatting to each other on the circle?  not sure why  but it made me laugh!

Yeah we got a computer room at front of house theres three comps in here, a work one and two leisure ones, she does have her back to me though, and I try not to talk to her on the forum seeing as she is there :)

• Forest, W.S and mrsDeeks like this

#8 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:37 PM

Have you tried the main search page?

That can search just titles, as well as by username and/or tag as well, and tends to give better results than the global bar.

Perhaps best of all, it allows results to be displayed as posts rather than threads.

Single words often work better than phrases, and words of three characters or less are ignored.

Oh, and watch out for the global bar - If you're viewing a forum then unless you tell it otherwise it will search just that forum, and if viewing a topic it searches only that topic.

no i wasnt aware there was an advanced search thanks missy, my searching will be made easy now :)

• Dekay and W.S like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.