..can you mods/admin read them?

• 2scoops and Paulie like this

#2 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:26 AM

No we cant off the bat. As in no functionality to read peoples PMs on the forum.

But admins have access to the full database of course and server etc. Thats what an admin is, no different to any other forum wah wah.

Not sure whats up mate?? Seems odd to bring it up to be honest. rather than beat about bush, suggest you get to the point mate.

Are you accusing someone of reading your PMs? If so, who when etc. Suggest you have that COMPLETELY wrong.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:08 PM

Admin can get to PM's if absolutely needed, but it's not a simple point and click thing, so there are no accidental reads/deletes or anything. Mods Can't access anyone else's PM's but there own.
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#4 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:13 PM

Right..thanks budgie..that,s all i wanted to know...sheesh..blood outta a stone be fucked... :)

• Budgie and duke like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.