#1 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 01:04 AM

Hey tech savvy people

What's the risks of uploading a grow video to youtube, and what precautions should one take in order to do so safely?

I can think of obvious things like having no visual identifiers etc, but I know as much about the internet as I do about quantum physics. Never uploaded to youtube before

Any suggestions?

• Dekay, duke, Paulie and 3 others like this

#2 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 01:13 AM

You'll need to create an account on youtube, best to use a disposable email addy for that. Perhaps use the tor browser to upload or a vpn (to hide your ip address) - beyond that I can't help.

• Dekay, duke, Slippery and 2 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:33 AM

You cant upload anything to utube unless you gotta a google account and try getting one of those these days in secret without a throwaway phone and a coffee shop wifi hotspot. :) But yes you`ll need to be using TOR or VPN once you the youtube account secured.

• Dekay, Sprink, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:30 AM

YouTube right gets on me tits with all the adverts all the time. I need a new video hosting sight
  • Dekay, 2scoops and Sprink like this

#5 uk Percy

uk Percy

Cannabis Tree Surgeon

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:48 AM

You cant upload anything to utube unless you gotta a google account and try getting one of those these days in secret without a throwaway phone and a coffee shop wifi hotspot. :) But yes you`ll need to be using TOR or VPN once you the youtube account secured.

What's the best vpn or tor then.

Think iam only one not using this. Lol
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#6 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:31 AM

Tor browser: www.torproject.org

Temporary email addresses: 10minutemail.com
  • 2scoops and uk Percy like this

#7 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:44 AM

YouTube right gets on me tits with all the adverts all the time.

https://adblockplus.org/ :)
  • 2scoops likes this

#8 Nefarious Shenanigans

Nefarious Shenanigans

youthful exuberance

• Respected User
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:36 AM

I use NordVPN @uk Percy, they have plans as cheap as like 3 bucks a month if you take it for a couple years up front

no logging and all that data protection jazz you want from a VPN

I get reliable solid speeds no different to my internet connection without it, but my internet is not ultra high speed cable anyway, so it may reduce your speed a little if you are on some ultra fast plan

good for torrenting too or if you want to set netflix to think you are in the US, UK, wherever, it is easy done. You can set up your router to always use the VPN instead of setting each machine, so anything you connect to your router is automatically secured that way and nobody can see shit including your ISP, they just see you are connected to a handful of the same IP addresses all the time

• 2scoops and uk Percy like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

I use Ivacy vpn which has a no logging policy but Nord looks a good one which itself has same no logging @uk Percy. :) .

• uk Percy and Nefarious Shenanigans like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.