132 replies to this topic

#1 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:19 PM

Righto guys i shall be growing yes another 2 Strawberry Bannana for my Crimbo weed stocks :)  i`ve had these in the grow room since my last grow came down maybe a month and more back, but they are cutts that i had vegging away and ready for god know how long in my veg cab whilst my last grow was on.  When that came down i poltted up into 7litre final pots and added them to the grow room where i vegged them for around 3 or 4 and maybe 5 weeks under the LED till they were about 20 - 22 inches tall, i then flipped to 12/12 replacing the LED for a 600HPS 2 weeks into 12/12.  They are now in full flower and have been on 12/12 around 3 to 4 weeks now. They were also topped numerous times through out veg and maybe supercropped too, i have also bent fuck outa the top stems that were taking off about 2 weeks into 12/12 to crerate and keep the canopy more even. The plants are now standing just 4ft tall and proper looking lurvvvly

I just love bud to leaf ratio on this one too and the way the buddage grows all the way down stems, very long indeed. I can`t wait to see this when its ready to chop cus they`ll be first ones i`ll have flowered fully under a 600hps, so i`m expecting some nice big buds :D

I changed my feeds this grow to the new Vitalink Coir Max A&B cus its similar to Canna`s AnB in that you just got 2 bottles that does both veg and bloom, also the site blurb about it was convincing me lol, its also a rand iv`e used before in time gone by to good results and last but not least it was on offer @ 5ltr for £20 so i couldn`t say no could i ? Errrm oh yes and i`ve got their Buddy boost which is summink i used b4 as well to good results and again tis said new and improved recipe so im convinced aren`t more so cus that was cheap for a litre too, but yes the plants are getting a mix of that lot @ 1.4ec & PH around 6.2.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 20 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:25 PM

hi jimmi lets have some pics then or they not real see!peace,subbed btw

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:31 PM

These were taken at about 10 days into 12/12 when i lollipopped them both down low, i would normally do it 2 weeks into 12/12 but they would hardly fit in and out the room door so i got it done and i also netted up the room as well for support at the same time, so jobs a good en. :)

Before and aftter pics

Crimbo is back on at jimmi`s  :pimped:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 20 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:37 PM

Here`s a quick peek of my New Years grow in veg cab. Theirs Lemon Crack and Strawberry Bannana cutts and theirs one seedling i have i had to kull cus it was male, which i`m proper devo`ed about cus im looking for a nice fem of the wifi og x greasemonkey, but i`ll be banging another back in the coming days and the fem search goes on and onb and on :)

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 21 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:18 PM

So right i got loadsa photos here for you, they were all taken in last few or three weeks, i just dont know when, so ill start with earliest taken and just follow them on from their. You can see on these where i bent the tops 2 weeks into 12/12 or their abouts. :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 17 others like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

A week later i think :)

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 16 others like this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

Top work jimmi laaaaa I'm sure u will get some nice xmas sparkle
  • 2scoops, duke, denots and 6 others like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:26 PM

And right from then ^^^^^^^^^^^  to currently as we standing atmo :)

I`ll just update this every week or so from now on. Thanks for looking guys. :D

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, CocoMonkey and 17 others like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

hi jimmi lets have some pics then or they not real see!peace,subbed btw

I forgot to add them didn`t i :P I bet you wished you never asked now mate. :)

Top work jimmi laaaaa I'm sure u will get some nice xmas sparkle

Yes i should be buzzing on crimbo day mate. Cheers m8 :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 5 others like this

#10 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:29 PM

Nice one Jimmi (Mr squeeze and bend) 2 scoops.

You just can't help it mate, give them an inch and they'll take a mile, show them whose boss.

Subbed till Crimbo (or a bit after), don't forget the (manky) slipper shots.

All good things

TDA

• 2scoops, duke, denots and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coco, with farty bits, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.