• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#41 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

Cheers Egg for the update hun :) Sad to see it come to this but tbh it gives us all a fresh start to do it properly ;)

I'll be sticking around for years to come and will never forget the days of Thct and all i learned there :'(

Gona start the arduous job of moving some stuff over now beforw i ask for my acc to be removed *sheds a tear :'( Who should i PM to ask for it removing?

Also does this mean cock can come back when he's out of the nick :D you know you miss him as much as i do lol x

Great to see you about lass :) You're exactly right. I'm still proper depressed over it all. And lack of sleep is doing my nut in - but it's all worth it :bong:

I'd do it asap - I hoped I would get a bit of time to delete some of my stuff but got caught up in all this lol.

And I certainly have no objections to that :laugh: Can't speak for the rest of the forum though hahaha. If he sticks his cock over the line then we'll come down on him harder than godzilla's foot on a japanese noodle-shack :smokie:
  • Horse Badorties and no1 like this

#42 PinkTiger

PinkTiger

Forum Bitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

Cheers Egg for the update hun :) Sad to see it come to this but tbh it gives us all a fresh start to do it properly ;)

I'll be sticking around for years to come and will never forget the days of Thct and all i learned there :'(

Gona start the arduous job of moving some stuff over now beforw i ask for my acc to be removed *sheds a tear :'( Who should i PM to ask for it removing?

Also does this mean cock can come back when he's out of the nick :D you know you miss him as much as i do lol x

LOOOL! Glad to be here tbh :) I've deleted everything i can so far. Notice all the mods been banned now :( sucks balls tbh but all for the better in the long run x

I've been proper grieving lol nearly started crying when i was saving/deleting pics :(

Oh and *slaps egg for mass email....... not clever :P

#43 Sean McPot

Sean McPot

Planning another Comp (4:20 style)

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

This place feels like home already...well without all the "nube" questions and the green wallpaper :laugh:
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#44 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

This place feels like home already...well without all the "nube" questions and the green wallpaper :laugh:

sean go look at my leaves please , lmfao :smoked::smoked: , love the new smileys :bleh::bleh:
  • Sean McPot, Horse Badorties and no1 like this

#45 PinkTiger

PinkTiger

Forum Bitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

Erm were's my spank smiley lol x

EDIT - Ok that didn't work http://www.t-g-c.nl/...id=4374&thumb=1

Attached Files

• thcdudeuk, Horse Badorties and no1 like this

#46 Phil

Phil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

Long road you have been down guys. :bop:

You anything to do wi da Pagan crew rocking the same name? :wisewizard:

#47 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

Have a few new members joining up recently so....

BUMP!!

and welcome to the forum.

:)

• Eggbox, 2scoops, thcdudeuk and 2 others like this

#48 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

well put eggbox and thanks again to all for the great forum a suitable replacement for the dark side and sure to grow like a good ganja seed,peace

• Eggbox, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 4 others like this

#49 The Budda

The Budda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:21 PM

Delighted to have been invited to join this place guys very cool
  • Eggbox, Mrs Willy, hazed bunny and 5 others like this

#50 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

Cheers Budda mate :mr:

• 2scoops, Horse Badorties and no1 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.