#1 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

as the topic says ^ 

any input will be good input, i ask as now Peter Barlow is back on the street, he gave me a bottle told me "try it, its good shit !" and he knows a thing or 2 about growing !

says to be used for last 2 weeks before flush at a mil per litre ? another question is,

is this not the same as overdrive ?

if its shite i'll give it him back as i have no use for it at the mo, but if its any good then i'll keep it lol !  

this is it 

Attached File  IMG_6110.jpg   210.23KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_6111.jpg   177.27KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_6112.jpg   212.31KB   0 downloads

cheers 

Roy 

• The Dude Abides and 2scoops like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:19 PM

Ive never used the stuff but its a brand iove looked at numerous times, personally my thoughts are it will be decent stuff and ok to use, shit thats in it looks ok on boost type section.

A product of theirs i like ther look of lots, although i never bought any is  the bloom silica, reason i not used it is the price, but for the price you get alot more for your dosh, its one of the strongest of the shelf silicas on the market, if not the strongest so little goes along way. :)

• The Dude Abides, duke and Roy Cropper like this

#3 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

@jimmi2scoops funny tho how they do a big list of additives/boosters yet don't make an A+B
Cost a fair bit too but is upload you get what you pay for !

Peter Barlow reckons this and a product they make called phat are 2 must haves ? Fuck knows ! I've only ever used their calmag !
  • 2scoops likes this

#4 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

oi royston bach.....i was talking to peter barlow in the snug last nite roy,he was telling me that he filled ewe full of bollox bach,he reckons he slung norris a bottle of this to put on rita`s begonias reckoned it would give her 3 more blooms per plant.......rita tried it on her crop of begonias royston it nigh on killed the fukas see ,,,,,i heard david platt is using it now on his plants tho....copper knob gary told me up the gym see,,,,,he said davids got a grow on under the garage where they stuffed that calum`s body roy.....ken barlow swares by it tho so its a bit of give it a bash and see bach. ;)   i miss carla btw gawd she`s a sexy beast.....any chance ewe can give me her number roy ?  i wanna wattsapp her a pic of my tool see diolch :D

E.T.A  a bottle of tomorite albert tattlock swore by ;)

• Mrs Willy, duke, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#5 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:14 PM

@captain beefheart funny ewe say that me old butty, Bout the tomorite, remember Des Barnes the bookey before Barlow, he swore by it !
Proper old cash cropper back in the day, bookies was a cover for his doe the snide !
As for Barlow, well I won't drop you in it Bach as I'll never reveal my sources ! But I'm gonna have him I am ! Wanker ! Might be on the wagon but he's still talking shite !

And Carla lol I beat you to it, Hayley told me before she went I have the full permission to perve all over her ! Full naked pics Bach, even got my mush in em ! Think that's why she fucked off see !
  • Mrs Willy, dal and captain beefheart like this

#6 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:22 PM

@captain beefheart funny ewe say that me old butty, Bout the tomorite, remember Des Barnes the bookey before Barlow, he swore by it !
Proper old cash cropper back in the day, bookies was a cover for his doe the snide !
As for Barlow, well I won't drop you in it Bach as I'll never reveal my sources ! But I'm gonna have him I am ! Wanker ! Might be on the wagon but he's still talking shite !

And Carla lol I beat you to it, Hayley told me before she went I have the full permission to perve all over her ! Full naked pics Bach, even got my mush in em ! Think that's why she fucked off see !

duw duw royston....ewe a filthy thing on the quiet ewe butty ;)

• Mrs Willy, Roy Cropper and dal like this

#7 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:03 AM

So I had Barlow in the rovers tonight, didn't want to be to harsh cos of Ken n all, he reckons use it at half strength with the last week of grub (A+B) which should be half strength anyway, then full dose for the week before flush, I told him I do that already but pre flush with sugar peak, he reckons it's the bollox when used with sugar peak catalyst, the bloom final doesn't affect ph or ec either, he went on to say that it encourages the plant to use up food reserves stored within the plant giving it a final push or swell if you like, and I've first hand seen how the sugar peak catalyst chucks the frost out so I might keep this in the cupboard !
  • Mrs Willy likes this

#8 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:50 AM

oi roy bach......peter barlow dont know much bach,hes jest an allcy on remission bach....i reckon hes gonna rob ken or tracy ?  best thing he can do is fuk off back down south ennit,hey roy btw mike baldwins cousin reckons a bit of vitalink buddy throughout flower seems to work jest fine as a booster,its ph friendly to,niether does it alter cf....i been using it for 4 years does what it says on the tin......hey ol copper knob gary looks like hes gonna shag 1 of the platts.....dirty muchin :D  

• Roy Cropper and DreDdYBoY like this

#9 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

oi cropper awful sad about ken aving that stroke bach,oi try tapping peter up now offer him a 25 cl bottle of bourbon....swap t with him for kens booster ?  i bet he caves in and gets ewe it :D

• Roy Cropper likes this

#10 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

:D

• duke, Roy Cropper, DreDdYBoY and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.