220 replies to this topic

#1 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

So here I am still divvering over what to do for a photoperiod line up and have decided to clear out the rest of my autos while I consider the line up as bored shitless with no grow on lol the autos I've got are what's left glad they're all my favourites apart from a biodiesel mass will be getting some Royal Canadian Haze autos once they're in stock and sling them in as well.

x1 Uk cheese - Humboldts

x1 Girlscout Cookies - fastbuds

x2 Somango - forgot the breeders

x1 Wheelchair Cheese - Krippling

Sowed them all at the weekend in riot cubes soaked in root stim at 1.5-2ml - 1ltr, under a 150w MH light with parabolic reflector in a sweat box, the uk cheese was out yesterday and today the gsc said hello today. Day 1 begins for these 2.

Using the Gold Label special mix virgin peat substrate and nutes, not used this with autos so I hope they do alright in it, will stick to the nute schedule of the brand as worked very well with ny last lot of 12/12's

here's a couple of pics on the nice clean groom and the newbies

Attached File  DSC_0156.JPG   118.84KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0157.JPG   138.92KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0163 (1280x851).jpg   55.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc-ukch day1 27-10 (1).JPG   165.07KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc-ukch day1 27-10 (2).JPG   32.79KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc-ukch day1 27-10 (3).JPG   122.29KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc-ukch day1 27-10 (4).JPG   148.93KB   0 downloads

Well that's it for now, all the best dal :joint:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

hi dal i knew you wouldnt last long without a grow see its in your blood now and your an addict to growing,just like me!i do quite like the autos but just to boring on there own for me i shall follow along,good luck tina says hi,peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, dal and 3 others like this

#3 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

Good stuff Dal, straight in with the slipper shot, far out man.

Subbed amigo.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, dal and 1 other like this

#4 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:12 PM

hi dal i knew you wouldnt last long without a grow see its in your blood now and your an addict to growing,just like me!i do quite like the autos but just to boring on there own for me i shall follow along,good luck tina says hi,peace

Ah mate tell me about it lol I really didn't want to do the autos but wtf eh I'm so bored they're sitting there while I'm twiddling my thumbs and my nuts sitting here and getting restless n moaney big time, so fook it, looking forward to the royals when they get them in and do some serious seed finding for 12/12 have a couple so far but nothing else is really floating my boat or should I say being lazy minded and can't be bothered lol All the best to you n Tina matey, hope you overdosed on the cookies, can be very very far out man  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

Good stuff Dal, straight in with the slipper shot, far out man.

Subbed amigo.

All good things

TDA

Yeah Dudio hopefully the seeds will show as much style in this medium  :dance2:  bit a classical tunes to get them in the mood as well, thinking these should.ve popped their heads in Sept for xmas crop gonna be a new year smoke with nothing new unless the canadian hazes appear!

Cheers for looking in fellas :mr:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#5 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:14 PM

Nice, that is a very clean looking grow room
I got some autos on the go at the mo and was expecting it to be a bit on the boring side but they have suprised me with how quickly they go through the motions so hopefully will keep you and us entertained.
I'm subbing up man and looking forward to some more classic tunes :)
  • Dekay, duke, Forest and 4 others like this

#6 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

yeah god luck dal.

Seriously digging the aladdin tip on those slippers. Looks like you may even outshine the dude as the forums slipoisseur.

Strains sound areet and all.

Ill heckle from the back along the way.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:52 PM

You had enough compliments of plants from me already so this diary I shall mainly be indifferent and awkward with a cheeky comeback

Oh you growing autos good I suppose err do you water them much and is it wham bam thank you mam grow I know you like it quick and fast :P I be about fella but just coz I like hanging around :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 3 others like this

#8 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

The outer lock rolled slowly back
The service men were heard to sigh
For there revealed in glowing robes
Was Lucy in the sky  ?

:D

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#9 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:21 AM

Good on you Dal, love the slippers, very unusual. All the best with your grow :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, dal and 1 other like this

#10 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:19 AM

Nice, that is a very clean looking grow room
I got some autos on the go at the mo and was expecting it to be a bit on the boring side but they have suprised me with how quickly they go through the motions so hopefully will keep you and us entertained.
I'm subbing up man and looking forward to some more classic tunes :)

Cheers HS yeah mate had a good clean up and re-painted it, the autos now are ok mate not had a crap one yet and ended up buying some more which arrived yesterday lol Zipps smashing the fastbuds seeds at the mo and as boring as some believe you can be quite brutal to them I use a bit of the twist n bend jimmi2scopps style with plenty of lst. Haven't been brave enough to top one mind altho I think a couple on here have. I did I diary on thct of paradise seeds called vertigo and the smallest yeilder was 5-6oz, they grew out just like photos once they flowered but they were well spaced out in the groom. Cheers for popping in fella :mr:

yeah god luck dal.

Seriously digging the aladdin tip on those slippers. Looks like you may even outshine the dude as the forums slipoisseur.

Strains sound areet and all.

Ill heckle from the back along the way.

Glad you like them Missus I can't get on with them myself, I'm a flip flop man and like nothing more than having my toes wedgied plus it completes the illusion that I'm always on holiday. The strains I have done before just having a clear out, originally was meant to be canadian royal haze but the breeders seem to be out of stock permanently at the mo so bougth some extra back ups and gone with ultra lemon haze and critical nevilles haze which at this moment should have sunk to the bottom of the watery cups their floating in along with the freebies I got nl x bigbud better get my arse over there and put them in some riot cubes. Thanks for popping in :mr:

You had enough compliments of plants from me already so this diary I shall mainly be indifferent and awkward with a cheeky comeback

Oh you growing autos good I suppose err do you water them much and is it wham bam thank you mam grow I know you like it quick and fast :P I be about fella but just coz I like hanging around :)

You the compliment man Sir De'kay, gonna keep these strictly to the feed schedule unless they don't like it, fingers crossed they do being autos n all that. Just got them on plant magic rootstim at the mo but it's so old likely not got much ooomph to it, need to get down the local growshop n get a bottle of the brand stuff i'm using, it did wonders for my 12/12's it was supposed to be my going onto coco transit but loving it at the mo plus the grow shop that sells it has got soil mix on mark down prices as not a great seller. As I got quite a bit of the nutes left and a few autos to grow out thought I'd try them on it, the feed schedule reads as if it was meant for autos so fingers crossed they take to it as can't be fooked to be arsing about. I'll start adding the feed two weeks in and stick some pics up later of the nutes n schedule for your peepers. Thanks for popping in you crazy ole oily rag :mr:

The outer lock rolled slowly back
The service men were heard to sigh
For there revealed in glowing robes
Was Lucy in the sky  ?

:D

How wonderful to have you come in here with some lovely words Capo' da Beef hmmm you got me thinking, hope you been walking the green searching for Liberty I hear the south valleys are a good hotspot? :wink:

Once I was a tennis ball you know, was fooking scary as because I knew that it was meant to be, it all started when my brothers face turned into a kalediescope and I lost both my hands it wasn't long after this that I fell thru and into the dayglo lit up 70's wallpapered wall that insisted I come over instead of stay at the party..... the rest who know's? I'm sure they do whoever they were in the wall but things were never really the same after that. The tennis ball I became was at the end, which had two little holes to look thru. I was saved by the little scary old lady that opened the Door of Blasting Light because Mutley the Dog was crying for my sins and that was back in 1987. I never looked back lol ah well thank the ganja gods for weed and thanks for poking yer nose in my diary mucka  :sun:  :mr: 

Good on you Dal, love the slippers, very unusual. All the best with your grow :)

Ah cheers petal hoping these are gonna be nice an easy with no hassle the slippers that is lol :ph34r:  we shall see I'm not the greatest starter with autos but they've always come good as they grow albeit with the odd def here n there. Will be interesting to see if they take well using this brand, the good thing is on the fall back if they don't that there's plenty more seeds out there! Thanks for popping in feeling the pressure now with so many popping in, there's only one thing for that another spliff of og, all the best to you  :pimped:  :mr: 

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Autos, somango, uk cheese, wheelchair cheese, girlscout cookies, MH, HPS, soil

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.