220 replies to this topic

#11 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:00 PM

funky slippers you got their dal do you ware them? or are they strictly for sniffing?  im loving growing autos at the mo  and yes you can abuse them quite well, i lst very hard and SC them but not topped yet! maybe i will this next run

subbed m8

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#12 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

funky slippers you got their dal do you ware them? or are they strictly for sniffing?  im loving growing autos at the mo  and yes you can abuse them quite well, i lst very hard and SC them but not topped yet! maybe i will this next run

subbed m8

Funky slippers they are not forest lol not to wear anyway buggers catch on everything! suppose they would do well with shorts and thick socks to keep them from falling off but mostly a piss take from the mrs when I told her about the slipper fetish on here and how I now need to have slippers but they gotta be cool like lol yeah the autos can take a slap that's for sure on saying that tho I'm already getting trouble on the gsc!

Here's some pics taken on the 31 Oct when the uk cheese n gsc went into their pots the pots are 14ltr just on pm rootstim till I go get some gold label root juice. The gsc don't look happy and no sign of the other one yet nor the wheelchair cheese. Can't get hold of the royal canadian haze so bought some autos from Herbies - ultra lemon haze (auto seeds) and critical nevilles haze (delicious seeds) came with free seeds 3 northern lights x big bud (world of seeds) and 1 delicious candy take it the candy will a photo.

Attached File  DSC_0158 (1280x888).jpg   97.23KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0160.JPG   67.2KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0162 (1280x1004).jpg   95.1KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0165 (874x1280).jpg   265.41KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0161 (1280x945).jpg   89.76KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0168 (1280x1058).jpg   88.58KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0168 (1280x1058).jpg   88.58KB   0 downloads

Here's todays pics raised the light a tad and put the sweat box on top of the ballast under a small cfl desk lamp as I don't think the somango was liking the 26c under the

main light. Put a fan on the floor pointing upwards and temps back down to 21-24c RH 60-64% giving the seedlings a wee bit of movement and misted the gsc with a pm magncal+ solution as looking a bit sorry for her self.

gsc 4 days

Attached File  gsc 4days (1) (1280x851).jpg   123.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc 4days (2) (1280x851).jpg   183.64KB   0 downloads

uk cheese 5 days

Attached File  uk 5days (1) (1280x851).jpg   183.23KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk 5days (2) (1280x851).jpg   115.06KB   0 downloads

the newbies I did one of each in water yesterday morning and put them in the riot cubes today, the somango is in the last pic

Attached File  new autos (1) (972x1280).jpg   384.36KB   0 downloadsAttached File  new autos (2) (1280x737).jpg   81.17KB   0 downloadsAttached File  new autos (3) (1280x851).jpg   90.17KB   0 downloadsAttached File  so (1280x851).jpg   82.66KB   0 downloads

That's it for hope the newbies do alright, all the best dal :joint:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#13 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:35 PM

Where have the slippers gone?

Mugs could do with a clean and have you been eating the middle one?

Hope the GSC's and the wheelchair come good for you amigo.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, Forest and 3 others like this

#14 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

if you dont ware them slips its fake dal  you must do one lap of  the neighbors house every day tripping as you go  or its not true!   plants look good m8  and after the lush smell of that og you had im sure you do these justice with your skillz

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:31 PM

Pretty sure you will smash this one Dal just like usaual, buyt best of luck with it mate. :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, dal and 2 others like this

#16 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:11 PM

Where have the slippers gone?

Mugs could do with a clean and have you been eating the middle one?

Hope the GSC's and the wheelchair come good for you amigo.

All good things

TDA

Apologies Dudio on the no slipper show couldn't remember where I put them very likely they were on my feet, can't remember now. The mugs are my best china only ever get them out on special occasions like seed planting, only special occasions I can think of, the one in the middle was my favourite but I dropped it many moons ago and just had to glue it back, became the No.1 seed sinker a sort of top dog mug and always gets what I think will be the best seed in it. It's become a sort of tradition the green man gets the best seed. Will be off in a mo to go do my checks and have an afternoon mong out watch session see if I can see them grow. Hope the wheelchair is out, be a shame to lose the gsc as the only one I got.

if you dont ware them slips its fake dal  you must do one lap of  the neighbors house every day tripping as you go  or its not true!   plants look good m8  and after the lush smell of that og you had im sure you do these justice with your skillz

Damn I was trying forest I promise, they're just a c@8t to wear lol Hope the plants start looking better! cheers mate I tried some of the og from my clones for the 1st time yesterday and they stink even more mind you I did jar them up earlier as died quite quick. Yeah mate it's got be one of the strongest strains I've done so far it has a grip that's for sure and lasts for a long time excellent smoke for getting rid of the missus made a banger of a joint last night gave her two puffs in ten mins she was in bed, had a binge session on Mr Robot and couldn't work fook all out lol will have to watch them again!

Pretty sure you will smash this one Dal just like usaual, buyt best of luck with it mate. :)

Ah mate I hope so Jimmi think I may just take some of that luck your offering there pal think I may need it, got my fingers crossed on the newbies

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#17 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:13 AM

Yee Haw and yer away! I love new life and they are looking good. Great pics, love your best china out and seed collection too...good one :weed:

• The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 2 others like this

#18 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:41 PM

@Mrs Petalswill It sure is Petal and today the ultra lemon haze and critical nevilles haze showed themselves, took some pics but at work as it's the weekend will get the pics up Monday, 4 on so far with the gsc still trying.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#19 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:50 PM

@Mrs Petalswill It sure is Petal and today the ultra lemon haze and critical nevilles haze showed themselves, took some pics but at work as it's the weekend will get the pics up Monday, 4 on so far with the gsc still trying.

excellent! exciting times Dal...Nevilles Haze ..I want to grow that one, Pretty sure it's an old aussie one from back in the day... have a good day at work and look forward to the pics! :)

• The Dude Abides, dal and Dutchy like this

#20 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:01 PM

Damn just realised I took no slipper shots - deepest apologies dude :( So hear we are with the ultra lemon haze and the critical nevilles haze popped on the 4th the nl x bb must've popped on the 5th hadn't been in there for a day n half and it's as big as the other two. Noticed the ultra had one of it's babe leaves missing and thought it might've been eaten and on closer inspection it has pulled it off itself as it hatched, funny thing is the nevilles haze has 3! I'm going with the neville stole it lol They're all just getting water with added plant magic root stim as the price for the gold label brand is 30 fooking squid for 250ml !!! I'll just stick with the pm root stim lol

The uk cheese is on the move nicely and the gsc is looking a bit sorry for itself but on closer inspection is looking very much like one I did before and maybe a mutant, the last was a wonderful strong tasting stinky smoke let's hope she makes it. Been watering them around the outside to encourage the roots to get their arses into gear. Ph'd between 5.9-6.2 and been foliar misting both of them with pm magncal+ at 2ml per 1ltr as a bit low on the humidity now the weathers gone nippy plus the lack of watering the big pots aren't giving off enough moisture. When the pots are drish the RH is 37-39% up to 50-55% when watered, temps 20-24c. Took the lid off the seedling box and sat the newbies on the top soil of one of the large pots, will put them in pots tomorrow.

Here's the pics first up the newbies, going with day one on the 4th for the 3 of them.

Critical Nevilles Haze (day one)

Attached File  neville day one.JPG   129.4KB   0 downloads

Ultra Lemon Haze with her missing babe leaf (day one) if she don't make it I got two more

Attached File  ultra day 1 (2).JPG   141.28KB   0 downloadsAttached File  ultra day 1 (1).JPG   95.03KB   0 downloads

Here they are today along with the NL x BB didn't get a pic of her on her b'day they're at day 4 today.

Attached File  DSC_0102 (1280x687).jpg   73.91KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0103 (786x1280).jpg   143.81KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0104 (752x1280).jpg   145.05KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0105 (589x1280).jpg   116.58KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0106 (774x1280).jpg   165.27KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0107 (797x1280).jpg   132.24KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0108 (801x1280).jpg   180.42KB   0 downloads

UK Cheese - 12 days

Attached File  DSC_0109 (1280x986).jpg   106.48KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0110 (892x1280).jpg   397.79KB   0 downloads

Girlscout Cookie - 11 days

Attached File  DSC_0111 (777x1280).jpg   275.22KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0112 (1130x1280).jpg   306.15KB   0 downloads

That's all for now folks, all the best dal :joint:

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Autos, somango, uk cheese, wheelchair cheese, girlscout cookies, MH, HPS, soil

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.