220 replies to this topic

#21 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:12 PM

All potted up today in 10-14ltr pots can't remember the sizes the nl x bb had the most roots poking out while the neville had a few and the ultra just the one long root coiling out the bottom. Watered them thru with rootstim at 2.5ml - 1ltr ph'd at 5.9. The dried up twig is what's left of the somango the other hasn't shown nor the wheelchair cheese. Not complaining as got 5 on the go and they're all different strains. The gsc is still looking tatty and slow to start.

Here's a few pics

Attached File  DSC_0002 (1280x812).jpg   89.2KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0001 (1280x966).jpg   147.78KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0004 (852x1280).jpg   492.42KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0005 (853x1280).jpg   444.69KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0006 (853x1280).jpg   439.48KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0003 (1280x800).jpg   173.02KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0008 (1280x848).jpg   91.73KB   0 downloads

All the best dal :joint:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#22 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:15 PM

fukin squeeze in there with them bach ?  :huh:

• The Dude Abides, duke, dal and 2 others like this

#23 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:59 AM

good luck with the new grow dal :D :D

• The Dude Abides, duke, dal and 2 others like this

#24 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:04 PM

fukin squeeze in there with them bach ?  :huh:

they'll all go in captain what you seeing is just half the groom can fit 9 in there at a squeeze, once in flower I'll put the other lamp on and have them all spread out, the floor apace is l.3 metres x 2metres, 4 under each lamp is good 6 in total 3 under each is better. Hopefully I'll have 7 once the last two show.

good luck with the new grow dal :D :D

Cheers Zipp struggling with the gsc this time but then I had a bit of a dodgey start with the last two this one is defo another mutant hope it pulls thru as the last was a supreme smoke

Here's an update of them 2 weeks 4 days (18 days for the uk cheese and gsc) 1 week 2 days (9 days for nlxbb, neville and ultra. All still on rootstim and ph''d at 5.8-6.1 temps all good 23-26c at the hottest RH varying 52% - 62% have a wee fan blowing and still not using the extractor yet. The uk cheese is showing her stuff now which is good even has a slight whiff to it she'll be getting started on the nutes after her next watering of rootstim once shes over 21 days got caught out on this before all of a sudden took off with not enough feed. Here's the pics

Northern Lights x BigBud 9 days

Attached File  nlxbb 9 days (1).jpg   288.15KB   0 downloadsAttached File  nlxbb 9 days (2).jpg   124.67KB   0 downloads

Ultra Lemon Haze 9 days

Attached File  ultr 9 days (1).jpg   304.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  ultr 9 days (2).jpg   83.25KB   0 downloads

Critical Nevilles Haze

Attached File  neville 9 days (1).jpg   314.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  neville 9 days (2).jpg   163.73KB   0 downloads

Girlscout Cookies 18 days

Attached File  gsc 18 days (1).jpg   411.88KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc 18 days (2).jpg   131.79KB   0 downloads

UK Cheese 18 days

Attached File  uk 18 days (1).jpg   202.72KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk 18 days (2).jpg   175.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk 18 days (3).jpg   154.13KB   0 downloads

Just in case - amother critical nevilles haze and a back up ultra lemon well enough is never enough eh  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Attached File  DSC_0020 (1280x732).jpg   69.6KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0022 (1280x953).jpg   95.46KB   0 downloads

Thanks all for looking all the best dal :joint:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#25 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:08 AM

You seem to have quite a lot there Dal, far out man!

All looking good in the Dal Cave.

I appreciate the lack of slipper shot, best not to saturate the market, keeps them wanting more don't you think?

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:16 AM

Twinkle twinkle little bat how i wonder what your at :P err sorry mate havent sent prize yet was so high over weekend and still waking monday its LA cheese oil from the buds I think, even small amounts I go somewhere man.

• The Dude Abides, duke, dal and 1 other like this

#27 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:19 AM

What day is it phew its tuesday if it was wednesday I would have lost 3 days.

• duke, dal, Petal and 1 other like this

#28 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:24 AM

you didnt lose them some one stole them. I hope I in my own diary or this is just spam. :hijacked: :fly: :nicethread: :pint:

• The Dude Abides, duke, dal and 3 others like this

#29 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:33 PM

You seem to have quite a lot there Dal, far out man!

All looking good in the Dal Cave.

I appreciate the lack of slipper shot, best not to saturate the market, keeps them wanting more don't you think?

All good things

TDA

Had to put in another 2 dude just didn't feel right not filling the groom to capacity, hopefully I'll have 7 but still have my doubts on the gsc and now the can't be fooked looking ultra is looking pretty buggered hopefully she'll straigten herself out, if the new one pops ok and takes over and she's still struggling I'll chuck her and sow the last ultra seed. Has a very good write up, as with hazes all new to me never done any before apart from sensiseeds silverhaze #9 and that I pretty much ruined at it's end was no way near it's potential. Looking forward to the haze buzz might just perk me up out of my lazy misty fog blanket that the og has smothered me in, superb curing smoke now showing it's strength by the week. Haven't got a clue on how the hazes will take as I didn't have a clue where I'd put my slippers lol I think the og buzz has a lot to answer for! Cheers for popping in :mr:

Twinkle twinkle little bat how i wonder what your at :P err sorry mate havent sent prize yet was so high over weekend and still waking monday its LA cheese oil from the buds I think, even small amounts I go somewhere man.

you didnt lose them some one stole them. I hope I in my own diary or this is just spam. :hijacked: :fly: :nicethread: :pint:

Ha ha ha ha Sir D'kay you honour me with your stoned entries hope you weren't too lost and found your way back, remember - days of the week are all just namesakes they don't really matter to some of us lol apart from that itch that tells you you're due to start the penance known as work soonish, or the better half reminds you about it, damn one day maybe in 5 years at most I may not have to go anymore. Are you saying the prize is your LA cheese oil if so thank you very much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#30 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:08 PM

Apologies for  not getting on of lately been too stoned and lazy, besides the girls are boring for now lol their fiinally getting their act together. Looks like the ultra lemon haze is pulling herself thru and the other 2 critical nevilles haze and nl x bb are well into it now. The girlscout cookie is definitely a mutant is slow still but starting to look exactly as my last muty one. the uk cheese is doing her stuff nicely now and shown her girlie bits won't be long before she starts to show budsites and the new utra lemon haze is out n about put her in her pot today.

The uk and gsc are 29 days today and the other 3 are 20 days, al the pics were taken 2 days ago.

UK Cheese

Attached File  uk cheese.JPG   215.71KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk cheese (2).JPG   316.86KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk cheese (3).JPG   208.72KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk cheese (4).JPG   135.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk cheese (5).JPG   151.2KB   0 downloadsAttached File  uk cheese (6).JPG   173.73KB   0 downloads

Girlscout cookie

Attached File  gsc.JPG   243.41KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc (2).JPG   159.85KB   0 downloadsAttached File  gsc (3).JPG   155.74KB   0 downloads

Northern Lights x Bigbud

Attached File  nlxbb.JPG   216.5KB   0 downloadsAttached File  nlxbb (2).JPG   240.77KB   0 downloads

Critical Nevilles Haze

Attached File  neville.JPG   195.59KB   0 downloadsAttached File  neville (2).JPG   196.03KB   0 downloads

Ultra Lemon Haze

Attached File  ultra lemon h.JPG   259.9KB   0 downloadsAttached File  ultra lemon h (2).JPG   245.88KB   0 downloads

and the one of each neville haze and ultra lemon, the neville sprouted upside side down, I managed to get it turned around but very tiny still not sure it'll make it but I'll keep it going till its dead.

Attached File  ultr n nev (2).JPG   206.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  ultr n nev (3).JPG   57.48KB   0 downloads

Since the pics were taken I have moved the uk cheese out from the MH 250w and put it under the other para with a 400w dualspec. Sent the temps up to 29c and under the MH temps were as high as 32c so put the extractor on which brought it back down to a manageable 25-28c across the groom altho the RH suffers, as low as 35% and high 40's under the MH side. Mind you it gave the girls a good perk up as before the temps were not really going over 25c.

Thanks all for looking, all the best dal :joint:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Autos, somango, uk cheese, wheelchair cheese, girlscout cookies, MH, HPS, soil

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.