Photo
- - - - -

oh the okey cokey....oh the okey cokey....ewe put ya left leg in ya right leg out see !!!

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#1 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:03 PM

4 x dope seeds in dirt .....1 x special queen ( RQS ).....1 x strawberry cake ( heavy wait seeds )....1 x afgan kush x black dominica ( world of seeds ) 1 x somango (seedsman ) ...all fems ready to go,i wet them about 3 pm today my aim is to find summit with a proper good nug on like my disco biscuit ;) shes awful lonely see on her own mun,so lets get her a butty ennit from seed stock :haha: im liking the blurb on the strawberry cake,also the somango is grabbing me by the booboo see,rite heres my plan but it most prob will change ive been know to kill a few see :haha: fuk me its good to be half with it today to duw duw i been in the wars ya....plants will be grown out in my favorite blend of ...batshit ...dirt....perlite ....i really cant be arsed with the coco as it just takes to much time effort ( im awful tired cant befooked wiv it ) :fishing: i will be going back to 3 ltr pots to,im fed up of 6 footers see :D but i might pot them on into 11`s (undecided ) possibly vegged under led / halide ? then under 400 hps bloom with led as extra shine :D they might spend first few weeks in the hitec veg cab....jest to make roots :D as i say tho ignore all that ^^^^^^^^^ :haha: things will change i bet :lol: ooooops....i be using pound shop ferts as i had 10 bottles for a fiver :haha: my cheese done well onnit ;) ooooh ooooh pics 1 min on my blower :huh:

Attached Files

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 21 others like this

#2 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:31 PM

Good luck captain, subbed
  • Roy Cropper, Petal, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#3 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:32 PM

All the best with the grow captain. I'll pull up chair :)
  • Roy Cropper, Petal, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#4 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:41 PM

nice on capt.

Where are these £ shop ferts bach. they organic? or is it that coco shaiyte in the pics? Im off up fforestfach the weekend so may try and score me some muck organic nutes from £ shop ennit.

Fingers crossed ewe find a belter, assume that trifle didny work out, its prob in landfil now eh?

Good luck anyways bach,.

S

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

Oh shit is it you cap bugger I thought it was an okey cokey thread, mrs deeks loves the okey cokey and in 20 odd years never danced it with her, I all thumbs and fingers and that she dont mind that but okey cokey wise we buggered mate plus left and right I always think of jamie lee curtis in perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQFRLCwgGMM 

and she was in a mirror so left and right all messed up, I might come back but how am I gonna get this okey cokey thing figured out now, false advertising I tell ya :)

• The Dude Abides, Roy Cropper, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

#6 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:12 AM

Good job I saw that blue peter flag or this ship would of sailed without me !

Mon the next one ! Subbed Bach !
  • Budgie, Petal, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#7 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:00 AM

Good luck captain, subbed

diolch sausage bach

All the best with the grow captain. I'll pull up chair :)

diolch growler im onnit :D

nice on capt.

Where are these £ shop ferts bach. they organic? or is it that coco shaiyte in the pics? Im off up fforestfach the weekend so may try and score me some muck organic nutes from £ shop ennit.

Fingers crossed ewe find a belter, assume that trifle didny work out, its prob in landfil now eh?

Good luck anyways bach,.

S

na swillva the ferts are chems bach not organic,but the plants will get a good 10 gallon each on flush week see,tbh swillva i couldnt leave them there @ 50 p a bottle bach,trifle fuk me i killed it months ago ill do another 1 day tho as for ferts swillva these pound shop on parr with tomoite anyday :D

Oh shit is it you cap bugger I thought it was an okey cokey thread, mrs deeks loves the okey cokey and in 20 odd years never danced it with her, I all thumbs and fingers and that she dont mind that but okey cokey wise we buggered mate plus left and right I always think of jamie lee curtis in perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQFRLCwgGMM 

and she was in a mirror so left and right all messed up, I might come back but how am I gonna get this okey cokey thing figured out now, false advertising I tell ya :)

oi  deeks that video is rather nice butty duw duw shes bendy and stretchy ennit,the okey cokey is good i like playing it see :D

Good job I saw that blue peter flag or this ship would of sailed without me !

Mon the next one ! Subbed Bach !

well cropper hold on tight bach we might av a sorthenly force 10 :lol:

time to rock zeee dirt see :D

• mellowed, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#8 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

I'm watching you bach ;)
  • Petal, Zephyr and captain beefheart like this

#9 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:03 AM

I'm watching you bach ;)

jump on dredda`s bach the ship still in the dock @ the moment filling up with supply`s......oi avnt seen any scurmy looking fukas about av ewe bach ? :lol:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#10 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:17 AM

aye aye capt, i'm onboard.. goodluck with the grow mate :)

• The Dude Abides, Zephyr, captain beefheart and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.