Photo
- - - - -

oh the okey cokey....oh the okey cokey....ewe put ya left leg in ya right leg out see !!!

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#101 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

thanks for that :P

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#102 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:29 PM

thanks for that :P

ya welcome bach. ...temps at roots today are dropping it's now 24 because the leaves are shading the dirt now see..but canopy is hot but not burning plant just nice like they sun bathing in Africa in mid June 😂

We are in the stretch but Thunderbird number 2 is stunted ifter the repot. ...fuking faffing about potting up ...never again will I fuk about like that 😂

THE STRETCH!!! I think I've fuked the 4 ft tho 😂 up the dirt....😂

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#103 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:46 PM

I see you have joined the sideways pics brigade

• The Dude Abides, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#104 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:51 PM

I see you have joined the sideways pics brigade

deeks i sometimes forget to turn my camera sideways bach............tbh it fuks me off doing it,  BIG UP TAPATALK ..........my mrs aint done a pic upload here in fuking 6 months ..........duw duw bach @ least im posting not like half the fukas on ya :D .....oi butty hope ewe feeling better ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#105 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:30 PM

Rite o since pot up 2 plants av suffered a overdose of phosphorus. ...the dirt was a tad hot and the plants suffered...I've managed to pull 2 through it but 2 are stunted. ....I possibly kill them in the morning. ...or I might jest leave em to get a extra bag 😂 anyway the stretch is on I've not lost all 😂 fuking potting up befooked lesson learned. ...see even if fuk things up hahaha 😂 guano is strong shit be aware 😂

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#106 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:11 PM

Rite o since pot up 2 plants av suffered a overdose of phosphorus. ...the dirt was a tad hot and the plants suffered...I've managed to pull 2 through it but 2 are stunted. ....I possibly kill them in the morning. ...or I might jest leave em to get a extra bag 😂 anyway the stretch is on I've not lost all 😂 fuking potting up befooked lesson learned. ...see even if fuk things up hahaha 😂 guano is strong shit be aware 😂

see capt thats why i gave up trying to grow in mud its not easy to get exact everytime i got good compost here what i made and everything grows well in it it had lots of used up coco and composted house hold waste and leaves in and shitloads of worms in best ive ever made and typical i cant grow weed in my garden no more,peace

• The Dude Abides, Forest, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#107 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:20 PM

see capt thats why i gave up trying to grow in mud its not easy to get exact everytime i got good compost here what i made and everything grows well in it it had lots of used up coco and composted house hold waste and leaves in and shitloads of worms in best ive ever made and typical i cant grow weed in my garden no more,peace

duke bach.......nout wrong with the dirt bach,its my skoolboy errors thats fuked these 2 :lol:  i know exactly where i went wrong and it wont happen again bach i assure ewe ;)  growing dope in dirt duke imo is the fine art of the canna growing,i mean cmon i could teach a monkey to grow dope in coco mun duke,coco is for dummies imo it takes balls of steel to man up on the organics,thats why i like it so much,it keeps my brain active ;) tbh duke i`ll fill a few jars with what i got in there.diolch :D  oi butty ewe + tina av a good chrimbo  ;) 

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#108 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

Your a fucking star you man, love ya in a manly way like, and I really hope the new year means and end to your pains, happy christmas and all that to two beautiful people :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Forest and 2 others like this

#109 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:48 AM

Your a fucking star you man, love ya in a manly way like, and I really hope the new year means and end to your pains, happy christmas and all that to two beautiful people :)

hehehe dk bach..........im like marmite butty...ewe either luv me or ewe hate me........... :lol:   same goes to ewe pair butty av a good un ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#110 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:25 PM

Well looks like even after double topping ando super cropping em they still gonna stretch like a lastic band 😂 guzzling 2 litres daily atm no runoff at all 😆 the runts will stay there and get dwarfed by the others 😆

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.