Photo
- - - - -

oh the okey cokey....oh the okey cokey....ewe put ya left leg in ya right leg out see !!!

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#11 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:18 AM

I've not as yet bruv, all good though I'll make de fookers walk the plank
  • Petal, Zephyr and captain beefheart like this

#12 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:23 AM

aye aye capt, i'm onboard.. goodluck with the grow mate :)

no worries lets hope we dont get a force 20 :D

I've not as yet bruv, all good though I'll make de fookers walk the plank

good man dredda`s your in charge then ill go sort out the cabin girls......that jamie lee ^^^^  fit see :D

• The Dude Abides, Petal, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#13 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

Jobs a gooden hehehe ;) I've just got seeds for strawberry cake and the afghan x black domina. I recon fleur liked the blurb on the strawberry cake too, just like you bach ;)
  • Petal, Zephyr and captain beefheart like this

#14 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

Jobs a gooden hehehe ;) I've just got seeds for strawberry cake and the afghan x black domina. I recon fleur liked the blurb on the strawberry cake too, just like you bach ;)

aye they sent that black one as a freebee .....good to try a few flavours to see,i want shorter / smaller plants hence 3 litre pots  and indica`s  ;)  possibly 3 week veg then flipp :fishing:   ship ahoy :D

• Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 2 others like this

#15 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:10 AM

aye they sent that black one as a freebee .....good to try a few flavours to see,i want shorter / smaller plants hence 3 litre pots and indica`s ;) possibly 3 week veg then flipp :fishing: ship ahoy :D

My own strain is a good 3 week vegger an 7/8 week flower. its not a big yealder but makes up for it on tastes density and banging highs.. oils up real nice too
  • The Dude Abides, Zephyr and captain beefheart like this

#16 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:36 PM

My own strain is a good 3 week vegger an 7/8 week flower. its not a big yealder but makes up for it on tastes density and banging highs.. oils up real nice too

Aye dreddas I'm not bothered about weight bach these days I'm after quality of the smoke bach 3 0z plants suit me ☺ all this fuss about gpw it's a load of bollox mun I've smashed the gpw hundreds times 😅 anyway my seeds are splitting 2 have split...black Dominica + strawberry cake jest waiting for the next to show....I pot em up 2moz 😊

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 13 others like this

#17 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 09:11 PM

Rite o today I potted up the strawberry cake and black Dominica they split see....the Queen gas split but not enough for my liking the somango no show yet that's it or I took 2 cutts off disco jest incase as back up 😊

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#18 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:57 PM

btw the hitec veg cab will be going super lumen 2morow....im buying 2 x new 10 watt bulbs     ;)  from the pound shop :lol:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#19 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:18 AM

Aye dreddas I'm not bothered about weight bach these days I'm after quality of the smoke bach 3 0z plants suit me ☺ all this fuss about gpw it's a load of bollox mun I've smashed the gpw hundreds times 😅 anyway my seeds are splitting 2 have split...black Dominica + strawberry cake jest waiting for the next to show....I pot em up 2moz 😊

I love it when they split their shells, new life. I also have the black dominica come as a freebie. will grow it out next year.... hmmm want some strawberry cake too... good luck capt :)

btw the hitec veg cab will be going super lumen 2morow....im buying 2 x new 10 watt bulbs     ;)  from the pound shop :lol:

Way to go Capt! ...good old pound shop eh, we don't have them here but we have $2 shops and all and so similar - love it... get them disco lights going mate  :lol:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#20 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:59 PM

Groovy things going on I see bach, don't forget to get your Dunlop's out.

Subbed to ewer diary as usual, diolch.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Zephyr and captain beefheart like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.