Photo
- - - - -

oh the okey cokey....oh the okey cokey....ewe put ya left leg in ya right leg out see !!!

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#21 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:04 PM

All aboard, all aboard the Beefy express for another journey into weed nirvana.

Afdomina sounds like a nice one Beef mun.

Ill stay tuned for these ones to see how they fly, and dont forjet to let us know how rubbered u are on the afjhan domina combo.

Best of luck with em.

aye bob dont hold me to this mind ewe....i took another 2 disco cutts today.....jest incase these seeds are duff.....so it might be 4 x discos topped ....bent in veg....slayed with a bamboo stick.....fuk knows see bob but atm its a few fems,i only want 3 really see to fill my space ;)  3 litre pots will suffice me bob :D  6 footers no more ;)

• Budgie, Dekay, Roy Cropper and 5 others like this

#22 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:07 PM

Groovy things going on I see bach, don't forget to get your Dunlop's out.

Subbed to ewer diary as usual, diolch.

All good things

TDA

ill get a pic of the george these ones dude from asdas ;)  good durable slipper bach,alrounder like,great in the wet to cornering 6/10  ;)   aye jump into the VOID :lol:  diolch

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#23 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:24 PM

Rite o there's development in the hitec veg cab....the black Dominica x is away...the strawberry cake just showing I've planted the Queen as it popped but nout from somango ....we running on full lumens now 20 watt....😂 super lumens 😂 all my cuttings are still upright so it's a 10 from len see 😎

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 11 others like this

#24 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:39 PM

Further development today in the hitec veg cab...strawberry has decided to show still waiting on the Queen. ..hahaha growing a fukin queen befooked 😅 Oooh fuk I best check the somango I forgot see 😅 anyway ooooeerr my cuttings are stiff 😊 ambient air temperature 23 getting fresh wind twice a day when i open and shut the door 😅 wind speed 6 mph. ....soon be slinging em kebabs 😂 Duw Duw sit back and chill 😎

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 12 others like this

#25 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:00 PM

Cupboard of worldy delights you've got there @captain beefheart :)

Not sure, but it looks like a rat has been nibbling round the cable hole, or did you use a pet one instead of a 1.25" cutter :P

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 5 others like this

#26 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:02 PM

I'd be swapping to gu10 LEDs for that cab, they got mega lumens see ! Super lumens are a thing of the past now Bach ! lol

I just put em in the interior of the moggy, try and pimp it up a bit !

Mon ze mud !
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#27 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:42 PM

I not tried their AnB from £ shop but i doi like their PK13/14 @ £4 a litre, its just rfude not too in`t it Beefster :) So have you used the AnB of theirs before, any good ? Best of luck with the grow as well m8. :)

• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#28 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:54 PM

Cupboard of worldy delights you've got there @captain beefheart :)

Not sure, but it looks like a rat has been nibbling round the cable hole, or did you use a pet one instead of a 1.25" cutter :P

aye budg bach a few nice cutts rooting up see oi dont hold ewer breath coz we in a void atm....i might kill the seeds yet and jest fill it full of disco biscuits topped ...super cropped to fuk with a 3 week veg ;)   the hole waz created by a phillips screwdriver budg...i jest stabbed the hard board intill i could get a plug thro it see ;) 

I'd be swapping to gu10 LEDs for that cab, they got mega lumens see ! Super lumens are a thing of the past now Bach ! lol

I just put em in the interior of the moggy, try and pimp it up a bit !

Mon ze mud !

na roy the 20 watt supers do fine in there to root ....sow....veg slowly ;)  i like my dope under a 10 a ounce see roy :D  think of my carbon footprint to roy.... oi ask kevin webster hes bang on the carbon roy ;)  

I not tried their AnB from £ shop but i doi like their PK13/14 @ £4 a litre, its just rfude not too in`t it Beefster :) So have you used the AnB of theirs before, any good ? Best of luck with the grow as well m8. :)

aye jimi my cheese   i jest cooked was brought up onnit,tbh its potent stuff gotta go careful onnit see ;)  ive got the pk to bach good stuff again tho go steady onnit  ;)  i had 10 bottles for a fiver bach 4x grow 4 x bloom 2 x pk shop was shutting down....my cheese ate @ least 27 pence worth :haha:  i do like a bargain see jim... :D     ooooooh here we go my heads getting fuked again ....i surely cant go on killing plants mun  :D 

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#29 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:06 PM

Good to see your black domina breaking through the soil capt...interested in seeing her go cause I have a seed here to do next year. good one :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#30 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:16 PM

Good to see your black domina breaking through the soil capt...interested in seeing her go cause I have a seed here to do next year. good one :)

Well petal we still in the void atm hunny I'll get some roots down on summit tho bach....hold on tight 😆
Rite o my queen as shown but somango no show slung it in bin see. .. my cutts are all 100 % rooting nicely pheno number 2`s ;)  .....so hi ho what now 😂😂😂 the seeds on the radiator in knew it would come in handy see.....anyway here comes some buds 😆 curry chips anyone want it ..

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 14 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.