222 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:48 AM

This was an idea from @Mrs Willy and myself making an effort to find our lost and wounded buddies who are currently lost or missing in action.

We all have good friends and sometimes we just like to know that all is well and to show our buddies our appreciation
So please any sightings or any buddies missing let it be known and maybe some one will help or if they come across this they will know that they are missed and truly appreciated...

I'll go first

Hey recently I have a friend and a brother really he is has helped me read plants and become the grower I am today and most of my knowledge of training comes from this fine man @gavin

Me and my friend dragon are very curious because gavin has never left us hanging and never had the moment that's known as PHAS can't remember what it stands for but after harvest break..

He always told us when he would be back and at this stage I'm becoming worried that things have gone south.

If you guys know a guys called keepitgreen on thc walk or jacksthc on skin it up sorry mods for the other sites made it as gritish bas as possible ;) I'll edit if needed tho

But please if you speak to him or know him personally please just let us know he is okay as he is a top man and when he brought me here I was amazed how many gavins alike (top knowledged growers with absolutely nothing but kindness and full of good advice)

Please help us find him...
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 17 others like this

#2 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:03 AM

Wow, never even heard of Gavin. Shows how much I get around :)

• weedtroll, duke, denots and 5 others like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

Wow, never even heard of Gavin. Shows how much I get around :)

I knew him from skin it up he taught me a thing or two with training in small spaces and I never left him along with my thousands of questions lol

Taught me how to be safe online from pigs how they works and what not to do.

And most of all the guy was always there to help anyone noob or pro. He was known on walk but got banned and he is known here but he is normally quite guy. Not sure on skinitup because I was there for a short time before I had an idiot following me just to rip into me lol and got banned because a mod was protecting the idiot :(..

So after I managed to get someone I knew personally to let him know I was on walk and he brought me here.. Truly is the best place I have been with the best bunch of growers and he is just like this site the friendliest person and most helpful with patients too for an arrogant twat like me lol

I have been getting advice off him for past three years this Christmas longest buddy I known off these site's and first true buddy from these sites because he did some medical strains I think critical mass..
Top man and really needed
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#4 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:59 AM

If anyone else is missing please feel free to mention them or show a little love all is good got loada tissues here and shoulder to lean on lol well imaginary shoulder :D
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 8 others like this

#5 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:24 PM

Not seen Gavin about for ages Dex, he maybe giving it a break for a while mate.

While I'm hear, has anyone seen the invisible man, ain't seen him for ages as well.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 12 others like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:29 PM

Not seen Gavin about for ages Dex, he maybe giving it a break for a while mate.

While I'm hear, has anyone seen the invisible man, ain't seen him for ages as well.

I'm hoping it's just that buddy :)

If it's the same invisible man I know the fucker never got dressed so I never see him and it's been a while coz I haven't heard him either lol..

Hope that was a joke if not sorry man hope invisible gets found
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 7 others like this

#7 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:32 PM

Shout out to Up2nogood, PH1, Lil Sindigo, Winston, Bush Doctor just to name a few ... top people all of them and likely having a break from the forums but I think of them every now and then.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, The Dude Abides and 13 others like this

#8 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:40 PM

id like the contact details of where icon is please , he was a star along with a few others when i was on my forced hmp holidays, id like to return the favor,   if anyone has the name of the  butlins holiday center id be grateful  and surname  etc

pm me if you know it please

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#9 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

@KrazyDave  @spiritual uk both good members been awol for ages and miss them both so any word would be nice,good idea for the thread peeps,peace

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#10 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:04 PM

My sanity has gone M.I.A 😉
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 7 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.