23 replies to this topic

#11 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:55 PM

I slung a good few oz of dried crappy cured fluffy buds that were grinded up into 250ml of coconut oil and i needed 3 to just feel the fekkers and 6 to get proper high

• The Dude Abides, Roy Cropper and Dex like this

#12 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

I slung a good few oz of dried crappy cured fluffy buds that were grinded up into 250ml of coconut oil and i needed 3 to just feel the fekkers and 6 to get proper high

That's the thing with me when I eat it,
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#13 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:03 PM

See I have thc weed to smoke and keep me stoned

I wanted the caps to help with effects of meds not to get high and that's the one I was thinking of adding full spectrum hemp oil which has allot of the other stuff I might have cooked out of canna coconut oil.

And at crimbo tine I wanted to make some pills to get stoned which I'm gonna use thc plants for mainly cheese candy and gumbow..

That's when I will be looking to get stoned with...

but the first lot I want to make is pure medical of course the canna strain gonna av some thc but I'm more looking for full of canabiniods if I spelt that righ, from hemp oil and the canna oil.

I need all the fatty acid o can get because I'm loosing weight lol its a thought for health and medical reasons.

The get high part I shall make another gavster wonders lol
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#14 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:13 PM

That's the thing with me when I eat it,

hi jimmi did you decarb it as otherwise most of the goodies are still in there acid form and will have next to no stone but an hour in the oven at 110c would activate it,peace

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Dex like this

#15 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:17 PM

hi labs i think maybe you getting your wires crossed as you need to be careful esp on ebay etc as to what your buying you see many advertise hemp oil but theres different types one the most common is made from hemp seed and is a dietary supplement rich in long chain fatty acids but contains no cannabinoids of any amount or value medicinally,the other is a whole plant extract which often is highly diluted with cheap vegetable oil and a 250ml bottle only contains a few mgs of active cannabinoids but has some terpenes and terpenoids with medic value but is very costly tbh and sources not trustworthy,flax oil is great and cheap as is coconut oil or olive oil with the flax being my and tinas favoured one.nerve damage ime is best treated using high thcv strains such as dutch passions desfran or many african sativas as thcv has been proven effective in neurological studies and combined with cbd helps more than pharma meds,good luck

Thanks for that buddy I will look into those strains :) I have the cookie's I think you mentioned before on my to buy list...

Gonna use the pick and mix for a big selection of strains with certain thcs
  • duke likes this

#16 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

@Labs gavster

Like everyone else has said, don't bother buying hemp oils etc. Best to spend the money on a good quality carrier instead. Only use coconut oil for rec use or liver cancer. Go with Flax or extra virgin olive oil + Lecithin. Have a butchers in the carrier oil thread. 

@duke

THCv can actually block the CB1 receptor in small doses. Just something to be aware mate. How smaller dose i don't know yet but when i find out, i'll post it   

Good Luck Labs :)

Edited by Chew, 01 November 2016 - 03:02 PM.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#17 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:07 PM

Forget that Duke. It's THCa. My mistake, sorry :(

• duke and Dex like this

#18 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:46 PM

Oooohh riiight soo not to use coconut oil to make the mess but use flaxseed?

Lol I am brain bashed by this Pakistan Valley I thought I was saying it wrong lol

And okay I will not bother with hemp oil.... Sounded good idea in my head tho lol

@Chew I have some crystal shots for you tonight on pm or I'll put it on the diary would you be kind enough to tell me of its ready please :D it's 50/50 clear and cloudy.. I'm a cbd virgin see

Thanks everyone for your help... I think gavster finally gets it now...

Oh where is a good place to get 00caps mi rastas :D hook a brother with a link or two :) :greet: thanks again

Mon ze meds
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Chew like this

#19 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:56 PM

Oooohh riiight soo not to use coconut oil to make the mess but use flaxseed?

Lol I am brain bashed by this Pakistan Valley I thought I was saying it wrong lol

And okay I will not bother with hemp oil.... Sounded good idea in my head tho lol

@Chew I have some crystal shots for you tonight on pm or I'll put it on the diary would you be kind enough to tell me of its ready please :D it's 50/50 clear and cloudy.. I'm a cbd virgin see

Thanks everyone for your help... I think gavster finally gets it now...

Oh where is a good place to get 00caps mi rastas :D hook a brother with a link or two :) :greet: thanks again

Mon ze meds

I get mine off ebay. It's a UK seller that states they are not from China!

Can i post an ebay link? Not sure if you allow it here or not?

I start 7 day flush in coco when i'm around 80% Cloudy / clear :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Dex like this

#20 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:01 PM

Dexter. You have PM on caps mate :)

• Dex likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.