• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:48 PM

Please feel free to post up stories etc, but this is my attempt and providing strange news to you all..

First up is Micheal Heseltine claiming he did not strangle his mothers dog.

Lord Heseltine says claims that he strangled his mother's dog are a "terrible misrepresentation of what happened".
Speaking to the PM programme, the former deputy prime minister said the dog, called Kim, turned on him when he checked a problem it had with its paw.
He had grabbed the choker chain around the dog's neck and it had gone limp and returned to normal. A vet had put down the dog the next day because the family feared it was dangerous.

Yes of course micheal, you murdering old tw@

http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-37838388

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#2 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:53 PM

If I could get my hands on a choke chain I would put it around his neck and pull, hard.

I already did this to Maggie Thatcher and got away with it.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 3 others like this

#3 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

Good for you darling.. I hate heseltine. He is a pleb.

Perhaps this will warm your cockles darling. I like this one, but it is strange.

A pair of slippers owned by Sir Walter Scott have been put on display in Edinburgh.
The Scottish author, who wrote Waverley and Rob Roy, was gifted the slippers in 1830 by friends who were saddened by the state of the ones they found him wearing at his home in Abbotsford.
They are on display at Edinburgh's Writers' Museum.
The embroidered footwear will be on loan to the museum for five years from private collector Richard Wiseman.
He bought Scott's size nine slippers from a collection previously owned by the author Sir Hugh Walpole, who is said to have been inspired by Scott's writing style.
A letter from Scott's friend, Lady Honoria Louisa Cadogan, reads: "The only thing we did not admire at Abbotsford was a (pair) of ugly, uncomfortable slippers we saw in (your) study so my daughters hope you will replace them by their's."
Mourning wife
Mr Wiseman said: "We live in one of Walter Scott's former Edinburgh homes and we came across these slippers online by chance.
"We love them, and we want to give other people the opportunity to see and enjoy them too.
"They are certainly well-worn so you never know, Scott might have sat at his writing desk in Abbotsford wearing these slippers to keep him comfortable as he wrote his later novels in the last two years of his life."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-fife-37787307

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#4 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

I read that story earlier on the beeb, had me well bovvered. His mam's alsatian had a bad paw, and hezzer decided to have a poke about, what the fuck did he think the poor mutt was gonna do?

I'm no conspriacy belever by a long shot, but I do believe that He, and his co-horts/peers were the ones behind Orgreave, and Hillsborough, and Child Molestations/Abuse, and lord only knows what else, all of which aren't being properly investigated because the bastards are still alive and their replacements are covering up/delaying enquiries into their actions (taken behind closed doors in gentlemen's private clubs, Whitehall and Game shoots/Hunts :(

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#5 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:03 AM

Good for you darling.. I hate heseltine. He is a pleb.

Perhaps this will warm your cockles darling. I like this one, but it is strange.

A pair of slippers owned by Sir Walter Scott have been put on display in Edinburgh.
The Scottish author, who wrote Waverley and Rob Roy, was gifted the slippers in 1830 by friends who were saddened by the state of the ones they found him wearing at his home in Abbotsford.
They are on display at Edinburgh's Writers' Museum.
The embroidered footwear will be on loan to the museum for five years from private collector Richard Wiseman.
He bought Scott's size nine slippers from a collection previously owned by the author Sir Hugh Walpole, who is said to have been inspired by Scott's writing style.
A letter from Scott's friend, Lady Honoria Louisa Cadogan, reads: "The only thing we did not admire at Abbotsford was a (pair) of ugly, uncomfortable slippers we saw in (your) study so my daughters hope you will replace them by their's."
Mourning wife
Mr Wiseman said: "We live in one of Walter Scott's former Edinburgh homes and we came across these slippers online by chance.
"We love them, and we want to give other people the opportunity to see and enjoy them too.
"They are certainly well-worn so you never know, Scott might have sat at his writing desk in Abbotsford wearing these slippers to keep him comfortable as he wrote his later novels in the last two years of his life."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-fife-37787307

Oh good, I'm a size nine.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, duke and Sprink like this

#6 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

The year is 2010 an my m8 phones me up n says can ya dj in a pub for his m8's birthday he says he'll cover cost an travel extra. I say yea of course we're? He tells me an I say no right away! He want me to go an play a pub in a football ground. He says it's fine it's an away game only students going to be there. Ok fuck it I says let's do it. I'm all set up in the pub an it's all going well I'm about an hour into the set just about to play a banger ( been looking forward to dropping this choon ) just start cutting her in and the pub door opens and a bloke walks in with a horse goes right up to the bar and orders two pints of lager one for him an one for the horse. I grab me m8 and say dude there a bloke there buying beer for his horse. He just looked at me and says he comes in every night b4 he jumps on the train home. I'm like fuck off he says no for real!

Real story or fake?? I'm afraid it's real and luckily I live a good 40mins away from here

Prove it? Well I can't prove that night but this will help my case

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:19 AM

Pigate > David Cameron our ex PM getting noshed of by using a dead pigs head and sticking his pekker in it`s gob. http://www.independe...g-10510743.html

• The Dude Abides, duke and Slippery like this

#8 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:37 AM

Pigate > David Cameron our ex PM getting noshed of by using a dead pigs head and sticking his pekker in it`s gob. http://www.independe...g-10510743.html

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and duke like this

#9 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:24 PM

Over in Sheffield land this happened

A man has been taken to hospital after reportedly cutting off his toe with bolt cutters in a Wilko shop and then eating it.

Police attended the store in Haymarket, Sheffield, previously known as Wilkinson's, at around 11.10am on Sunday.

They were called following reports of concern for a man inside the premises.

A spokesman for South Yorkshire Police said: "Upon officer arrival, the man was taken to hospital with injuries to his foot, where he remains.

"There are not believed to be any other parties involved and the incident is not being investigated as a crime."

An eyewitness told the Sheffield Star: "A man went into Wilkinson's Haymarket, went upstairs to the electrical aisle, picked up some bolt cutters, chopped his big toe off and stood eating it."

http://www.itv.com/n...ore-and-ate-it/
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:54 PM

Only in Sheffield hey, lolZ. :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, olmec and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.