Photo
- - - - -

FastBuds Multi-grow .......... Zipp stylee

blackberry LSD-25 west coast O.G. C4 coco 250w to 660w 1m Parabolic shade 10lt air-pots 1m2 tent advanced nutrients

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#1 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:30 PM

nearly back with more fastbuds strains as the last lot were the best yet and think will be hard to beat , so the new strains are

Blackberry

LSD-25 ( purp )

C4 ( purp )

West Coast O.G.          

will do 4 of these

Gear

tent , 1m x 1m litehouse Max tent

fan , 5" Rhino thermostatic 

CF , rhino pro

lights , DS and HPS bulbs , 250w to 660w , 1m parabolic white shade

ballast , maxibright didgy pro up to 660w super lumens

pots , 10lt air-pots

medium , root riots then into canna coco pro

nutes ,  advanced nutrients

so just ordered ma beans and ma pots and cubes are waiting with anticipation lol

DSCN5037.jpg

there you go dude off to a good start lol :lol:  , :D :D

427rq1gb.jpg

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 13 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

yea another zippy extravaganza of buddage and im first in that makes a change!subbed peace

• The Dude Abides, Zipp, Red eye knight and 5 others like this

#3 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:03 PM

Subbed up to learn something about growing autos.  Good luck with the grow Zipp.

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#4 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:16 PM

Nice one Zipp, you sure like your Fastbuds amigo.

Great slipper shot and subbed.

All good things

TDA

• duke, Zipp, Red eye knight and 4 others like this

#5 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

Subbed up to learn something about growing autos.  Good luck with the grow Zipp.

Hey TT, nice to see you about the place again, good luck with the autos.

AGT

TDA

• duke, Zipp, denots and 5 others like this

#6 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:17 PM

How many weeks these fast bud take from seed to harvest Zipp?
Im really thinking about growing 2 autos...while I veg 2 non autos along side them.

Need bigger yields!

Oh and good luck with this new grow!

:)
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#7 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

yea another zippy extravaganza of buddage and im first in that makes a change!subbed peace

nice one duke the jars are full and the slush puppy machine is on full with blueberry and raspberry slush matey lol :lol:

trick is TT plenty light and go eazy with the nutes , if you fancy any the Fastbuds strains have a look at there Northernlights  , not tryed her yet but she's ment to be small

and should suit your groom or if you fancy trying any of the above mentioned in first post let me know and i'll get a few down or up to you mate lol :pimped:

Nice one Zipp, you sure like your Fastbuds amigo.

Great slipper shot and subbed.

All good things

TDA

cheers dude and yeh cant get enough of these Fastbuds strains every grow they just excel buddie and all a little different

were going for colour this grow i think :P  , mon the purps ... never done one lol :huh:

How many weeks these fast bud take from seed to harvest Zipp?
Im really thinking about growing 2 autos...while I veg 2 non autos along side them.

Need bigger yields!

Oh and good luck with this new grow!

:)

hi Rek hope your well buddie , if grown well they should take at least 70 days no less  , my last grow there was chopped at 90 days but could of been taken at 77 if they were required

i've tried chopping them early and late but found 4 to 5 wks veg then 6 wks of flowering nutes and then 2 wks flush there cock on mate

also tryed them without a flush and there just fine but i prefer to flush :rolleyes:

Wee Note,

about the seeds , well im a computer dick and NEVER ordered anything of the net ( mrs does it for me lol ) so since she's full of fuckin hormones at the mo im giveing it a go

so think my first order failed so i,ve re-ordered 2 lots of 4 seeds all fastbuds so lets just hope one of them comes through ( herbies & ali bongo )

Ps found Ali bongo a doddle to use :blush:

• The Dude Abides, denots, dal and 6 others like this

#8 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:20 PM

righty the seeds have arrived ...... thank christ not have'n a grow on is murder ...... for her lol

on the go now are

C4

LSD-25

Blackberry

West Coast O.G.

im going to stick in all information i do to my autos as lots of you are now getting very interested in the auto world now as there well on par with photos  :lol:  ....... regardless right or wrong this is the way i do mine lol

a little info , i have very soft water ( 0.0 ec ) so i add at times cal / mg ( vitalink ) and use the full range of advanced nutrients

soaked my root riot cubes in warm tap water for 10 mins then popped the seeds straight into the cubes .... into prop and under a DS 600w dimmed to 250w , simple as that :D

they should be up in a couple of days , make sure the cube says moist lol love that word lol  :blush:  ,  :rolleyes:

nearly day 1 lol :lol: :D :D

DSCN5043.jpg

DSCN5044.jpg

DSCN5047.jpg

:weed: :weed:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#9 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:37 PM

Luck zipp lad..got similar slippers to you..really not fussed on the heel..i like to just slip into my slippers..not have to fuck about sticking my finger in there to straighten the heel up..really not good enough...paid £16 for the fuckers an all...ppfftt....

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#10 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:08 PM

I'm in Zipp☺...
  • Zephyr likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackberry, LSD-25, west coast O.G., C4, coco, 250w to 660w, 1m Parabolic shade, 10lt air-pots, 1m2 tent, advanced nutrients

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.