Photo
- - - - -

FastBuds Multi-grow .......... Zipp stylee

blackberry LSD-25 west coast O.G. C4 coco 250w to 660w 1m Parabolic shade 10lt air-pots 1m2 tent advanced nutrients

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#11 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

Luck zipp lad..got similar slippers to you..really not fussed on the heel..i like to just slip into my slippers..not have to fuck about sticking my finger in there to straighten the heel up..really not good enough...paid £16 for the fuckers an all...ppfftt....

cheers wah wah but i like a back on me slippers or you run out to the car for something and come back only wearing 1 lmao :lol:

Subbed up for this Zipp. 

:)

nice one marc :D

there was a new arrival from herbies there so next grow sorted as well ... happy days :pimped:

crystal meth

pineapple express

fastberry

californian snow

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, dal and 6 others like this

#12 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:20 PM

I'm in Zipp☺...

ahh you sneeked in there under the radar lmao  ... think the oil i gubbed is tickleing the toncels lol

ment to say paulie ive tucked my 6oz of gorilla glue away for xmas , minus a Q lol  and the smell of the bud cureing is superb buddie your going to love it :D :D

• The Dude Abides, duke, dal and 3 others like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

Your banging these out Zipp. I tell you what if i was to grow some autos sometime in future fast buds is where i`d be heading for sure, everyone ive seen grown by yourself look tozzing plants. Good luck with this anyhow mate.

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#14 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:44 PM

Your banging these out Zipp. I tell you what if i was to grow some autos sometime in future fast buds is where i`d be heading for sure, everyone ive seen grown by yourself look tozzing plants. Good luck with this anyhow mate.

cheers jimmi as you say they have ALL been good ...  the gorilla glue and rhino ryder were very good last grow and WILL grow again

and must say they dont require and special attention but treat them well and you'll grow monsters lol :D :D

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#15 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:23 PM

thats them popping there little heads up and tails out so into the big house for the lot even the blackberry which is a little shy but hopefully pops soon lol

wet the pots with a mix of bennies , a&b , silicon .... just little amounts and it came out at 0.4 ec and pH'ed down to 5.8

so will just spray them now and again with tap water to keep them moist on top , mon the blackberry :angry:  ,  just knew it was going to be her giveing me greif lol :lol:  , :D :D

DSCN5049.jpg

DSCN5052.jpg

:guitar: :guitar:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#16 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

righty full house but there's a big fucker hideing in the groom somewhere as it's ate one of the blackberry's peanut leaves lol

but im sure it'll survive , knew this blackberry was going to give me greif lol gave them all a shoosh of water :D :D

DSCN5054.jpg

DSCN5058.jpg

Now let the fun begin ............. well in a few wks lol :weed: :weed:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#17 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

Day 5

the tents a little chilly at 21o so upped the light to 400w and its now sitting at around 26o so happy days

every 2nd day they get 1 1/4 lts of feed at 0.4ec pH 5.8 at the mo

need to get an MH bulb the plants look better lmao :lol: :lol:

DSCN5068.jpg

heres the injured blackberry lol

DSCN5069.jpg

:bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 10 others like this

#18 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:41 PM

hi zipp i see your at the boring bit with both jobs!i hate the first month with autos and filtering solvent but both necessary evils,i made her a little oil using some of the tangerine dream she has been giggly and bouncing of the walls,pin ball tina!good luck with the bruised one what happened there then?peace

• The Dude Abides, Zipp, dal and 3 others like this

#19 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:51 PM

Good stuff Zipp, last pic looks like you've got some grass germinating as well, you going to grow a lawn this time as well?

Didn't notice the slipper shot though.

All good things

TDA

• duke, Zipp, dal and 3 others like this

#20 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

hi zipp i see your at the boring bit with both jobs!i hate the first month with autos and filtering solvent but both necessary evils,i made her a little oil using some of the tangerine dream she has been giggly and bouncing of the walls,pin ball tina!good luck with the bruised one what happened there then?peace

yeh the boring bit lol .. feel like a lost mum just now as the girls dont really need me at the mo there just getting there roots out lol

got a few tangie dream autos also fastbuds version as well so next year im getting very fruity at some point lol :lol:

and glad to here tinas got the giggles dont get them enough myself but the new lot of oil might change that all going well buddie :D :D

ps dont know what happened to the blackberry looks like the peanut leave snapped off as it was breaking through the cube ... possibly i planted it slightly to deep :rolleyes:

Good stuff Zipp, last pic looks like you've got some grass germinating as well, you going to grow a lawn this time as well?

Didn't notice the slipper shot though.

All good things

TDA

lol thats for your cows mate lol i floss with the coco strands you know lmao :P

ahhh man sorry done it again but slipper shots next time round dude :huh:

hope alls well mukka :D :D

Day 8

the girls are looking a bit peely wally ( pale ) but thinking i've forgot to use the cal/mg so they might be wantin a little opp's lol

the C4 has purpleing in its veins so hope she's a nice one ...... fingers crossed for my first purp

there on 0.8 ec , pH varies from 5.8 / 6.0 at the mo and temps are around 26 / 27o

DSCN5075.jpg

:pimped: :pimped:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 12 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackberry, LSD-25, west coast O.G., C4, coco, 250w to 660w, 1m Parabolic shade, 10lt air-pots, 1m2 tent, advanced nutrients

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.