Photo
- - - - -

FastBuds Multi-grow .......... Zipp stylee

blackberry LSD-25 west coast O.G. C4 coco 250w to 660w 1m Parabolic shade 10lt air-pots 1m2 tent advanced nutrients

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#21 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

Day 13

there looking a little spindly but hay ho im sure they'll be fine ... feeding every 2 days and there on now 22 / 2 lights 400w , ec approx 1.0 ...  :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

DSCN5077.jpg

DSCN5076.jpg

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#22 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:02 PM

they away zippa bach....still reckon those pots should be in a cock film tho ;)

• duke, Zipp, dal and 2 others like this

#23 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:37 AM

Yo Zipp,good to see your still pioneering these fast buds man.they are looking great bud.ive been off the forum for a while,and recently got back from Florida.the day we landed back in the UK,I put 4 green crack between paper towels,and I'm a week in now.im very impressed with the rate of growth from these babies.just hope I can do them as much justice as you do yours lol.
I'm very keen to see how the C4 does man...got a freebie here,and I love following your diarys...fingers crossed for your bountiful harvests mucker :)
  • The Dude Abides, Zipp, dal and 2 others like this

#24 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:49 AM

Safe to say you are definitely growing autos the right way....
Anyone disagrees probably hasn't seen a Zipp grow!

Good luck on these girls m8

;)
  • Zipp, dal, Paulie and 1 other like this

#25 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 06:27 PM

they away zippa bach....still reckon those pots should be in a cock film tho ;)

right there capitan lol no cocks in my groom please lmao  .... hope alls well buddie :D

Yo Zipp,good to see your still pioneering these fast buds man.they are looking great bud.ive been off the forum for a while,and recently got back from Florida.the day we landed back in the UK,I put 4 green crack between paper towels,and I'm a week in now.im very impressed with the rate of growth from these babies.just hope I can do them as much justice as you do yours lol.
I'm very keen to see how the C4 does man...got a freebie here,and I love following your diarys...fingers crossed for your bountiful harvests mucker :)

hi LK you'll enjoy the crack and im sure she gave me about 9oz so lets hope you get the same or more

the C4 is looking fine  ... hints of purp on the stems and quite indica looking  but that dont mean much as when they stretch and im hopeing she'll be a big girl lol

say hi to the fam buddie :D

Safe to say you are definitely growing autos the right way....
Anyone disagrees probably hasn't seen a Zipp grow!

Good luck on these girls m8

;)

lol cheers Rek ,  would'nt say that just yet Rek lol there looking shite but will come good as always mate :blush: :lol:  :lol:

the O.G & LSD are lookin thin and spindly but i think its there makeup so time will tell mate :rolleyes:

Day 21

lookin shite in my opinion but think its  , over feedin under feeding cal & mg diffs mosaic virus and a few things i dont know about lol

so there on a light feed of a&b & some cal/mg at around 0.9 ec

LSD

DSCN5089.jpg

DSCN5084.jpg

DSCN5085.jpg

BlackBerry
DSCN5086.jpg

C4
DSCN5087.jpg

West Coast O.G.
DSCN5088.jpg

:pimped: :pimped:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 12 others like this

#26 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,002 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 06:49 PM

o dear zipp they do look a bit sad,a high ec foliar feed with a spot of fairy liquid in soon gets them going ime they are autos still i take it?im sure you will make them come good as usual,good luck

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Zipp and 4 others like this

#27 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 07:07 PM

o dear zipp they do look a bit sad,a high ec foliar feed with a spot of fairy liquid in soon gets them going ime they are autos still i take it?im sure you will make them come good as usual,good luck

thats a good idea for the blackberry duke she's quite pale and might colour her up lol will leave the other 3 just now

cheers mukka :D :D

• The Dude Abides, duke, Red eye knight and 4 others like this

#28 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

Mate im clueless whats wrong their, but i like the saying "if in dought flush it out" it always seems to have worked b4 when shit looks shitty. :)

On another note they sorta look like the plants generally do when they are in direct fire of breeze from a fan thats too close, well wind burnt i suppose. :)

PS

Have you had bugs like thrips or summink i just noticed the traps ?

Edited by jimmi2scoops, 05 December 2016 - 04:28 PM.
bugs

• duke, Zipp, dal and 5 others like this

#29 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:06 PM

Mate im clueless whats wrong their, but i like the saying "if in dought flush it out" it always seems to have worked b4 when shit looks shitty. :)

On another note they sorta look like the plants generally do when they are in direct fire of breeze from a fan thats too close, well wind burnt i suppose. :)

PS

Have you had bugs like thrips or summink i just noticed the traps ?

lol i've gave up trying jimmi to work them out lol and there looking alot better today  ...   i gave them a feed at 1.1 ec and a folar spray of a&b plus cal/mg so hope that helps

but there on the move and starting to get there grove on lol they;ll be fine next wk mate ... :D

DSCN5090.jpg

C4

DSCN5091.jpg

:pimped: :pimped:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 12 others like this

#30 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:50 PM

Not the usual standard in here mate they pretty messy them two tut tut, sure you have em spot on by flower fella ;)

• duke, Zipp, dal and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackberry, LSD-25, west coast O.G., C4, coco, 250w to 660w, 1m Parabolic shade, 10lt air-pots, 1m2 tent, advanced nutrients

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.