Photo
- - - - -

FastBuds Multi-grow .......... Zipp stylee

blackberry LSD-25 west coast O.G. C4 coco 250w to 660w 1m Parabolic shade 10lt air-pots 1m2 tent advanced nutrients

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#81 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:33 PM

Day 63 ............ 1 ec ..... end of wk 4 flower

DSCN5178.jpg

blackberry kush
DSCN5179.jpg

lsd
DSCN5180.jpg

c4
DSCN5181.jpg

westcoast OG
DSCN5182.jpg

DSCN5185.jpg

a wee accident Dude with the lsd lol opps and my shite m&s xmas slippers :(  , :lol: :lol:
DSCN5192.jpg

:pimped: :pimped:

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#82 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:41 PM

Tell u what Zipp, I haven't had a smoke since August and those purple buds have got my mouth watering.  

I've been so tempted to butcher my girls for a quick fix but quick dried bud is rank for me and makes me cough my heart out.  Good things come to those who wait :)  

• duke, Zipp, Petal and 3 others like this

#83 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

Zipp mate they look banging,I particularly like the look of that bb kush.
Mon the full tent.
  • duke, Zipp, Petal and 2 others like this

#84 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:31 PM

All your plants look great even the LSD to me has come back with a vengence and if the buds fill out nicely, jobs a good en. I`ve not looked in here since 15/12, ferking hell loadsa diaries to catch up on atmo m8, but yes i love your lollipopping sessions, your an animal Zipp. :)

Oh yes m8, so GG is a nice a smoke as their Girl Scout Cookies ?

all the fastbuds have been good but the GG excelled mate .... she's a goodin buddie :guitar:

Coming along very nicely indeed Zipp mate 👍🏻
I love the purps you've got going on...very pretty man.you not got too long left now then?? Do you use pk with your autos?? I'm not far behind your grow,and was wondering if it's ok to use pk with autos,if you do,how do you use yours...how many ml per feed and for how long?
I'm getting close to choosing my next load of pips,I'm dticking with fastbuds,but gonna do a 4 strain grow,I've got c4,prob do GC again too...which other 2 fastbuds trains would you recommend matey??

ask the canna boys about the pk but yes autos will take the pk half strenght if you see any burning just lower your A&B a little more

LK send me a safe addy and i'll get some fastbuds autos down to you mate ive got to many at the mo :party:

Very nice indeedy buddy :weed:

thanks labs mate hope your tents bulgeing mate :weed:

Ere zipp plants look bangin.... nice rig

:bong:

cheers dreddy and im lovein the rig myself mate lol  :pimped:

Turned out good in end eh :P You off to where mate someone hot and sunny I hope ;)

lol as always deeks , i think im off to the sloway firth somewhere ... a wee house on the shore lol that i do remember think the alzimers is kicking in mate lol , mon the oil :dazed:

really gettin woodie fer yer weedies haha

Id think the breeders estimate of 60 days seed to harvest for the LSD, & yer saying another 4 weeks

isnt that a couple weeks too long? or I may be too smoked to know the difference of what ever

they do look luscious :)

Kind regads

usi

lol like it usi lol and i think if you use small pots you can finish your plants in 60 days but never tryed it i like my ladys big buddie :boobies: :boobies:

Looking very tasty Zipp :)

muchos grassy arse mate :toke2:

Very nice indeedy buddy :weed:

cheers mukka  :happyleaf:

nice set of flowers on those zip , are they yellowing up top  or is that the hps on ?  hard to tell tbh

there is a bit of yellowing forest the've been slightly over fed mate and the westcoast og is a bit cal/mg hungry as well but bud wize good with the wcog behing a wk or 2 imo  , :smokey:

• duke, Red eye knight, usibl and 2 others like this

#85 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

Tell u what Zipp, I haven't had a smoke since August and those purple buds have got my mouth watering.  

I've been so tempted to butcher my girls for a quick fix but quick dried bud is rank for me and makes me cough my heart out.  Good things come to those who wait :)

yeh mate worth the wait but theres no harm accidently breaking off a nice cola lol ;)  , :lol: :lol:  go on you know you want to :deviltoker:

Zipp mate they look banging,I particularly like the look of that bb kush.
Mon the full tent.

she's a star BC started off slow but she got there mate and nice size for indoors :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

Ps sorry buddie only got 2 of her colas in the pic lol , bottom left 

DSCN5195.jpg

:bong: :bong:

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 14 others like this

#86 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

Day 69 , 0.8 ec

20170120_181514.jpg

20170120_181535.jpg

20170120_181543.jpg

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 14 others like this

#87 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

Looking the bollox zipp...lights out pics next time please.....

• duke, Zipp, dal and 4 others like this

#88 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:20 PM

Looking the bollox zipp...lights out pics next time please.....

lol i know sorry wah wah  will get you some tomorrow mate :rolleyes:  ,  :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• duke, dal, TIKTOK and 3 others like this

#89 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

Day 70  , 0.8 ec

got the blackberry out to play

DSCN5199.jpg

LSD
DSCN5200.jpg

C4
DSCN5201.jpg

WestCoast OG
DSCN5205.jpg

DSCN5209.jpg

DSCN5211.jpg

DSCN5213.jpg

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 12 others like this

#90 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

hi zip is that the dp blackberry or the yankee one?either way they look huge i guess im getting used to my size drobe plants and it makes yours look even more huge.im having a shot at 500w in a drobe again as the weather is so much colder so far apart from a few,well quite a few singed tops im doing ok but critical+ is jack and the beanstalk stuff and stretches like hell in real short time!

i reckon i shall be having one drobe full of autos soon whilst i veg the feck out of a killa watt,mmm the choices are to vast,keep up the good work,peace

• Dekay, Zipp, dal and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackberry, LSD-25, west coast O.G., C4, coco, 250w to 660w, 1m Parabolic shade, 10lt air-pots, 1m2 tent, advanced nutrients

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.