Photo
- - - - -

US Election 2016 - Trump or Clinton?

Circus Clowns US Election Donald Trump Hilary Clinton

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: US Elections 2016

Who do you think will win?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Who would you vote for?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:50 AM

It's only about 24 hours until one of these clowns becomes the next Ringmaster President of America.

Scary stuff :ph34r:

Who do you think will win?

And who would you vote for?
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#2 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:25 AM

I would have liked to see Sanders get through to this stage, as he didn't I'd probably go with (IMO) the lesser of two evils and vote for Clinton. Trump is not stable enough to have that much power, could see him launching a nuke just for shits and giggles.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 1 other like this

#3 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:07 PM

i dont think trump is as bad as most media have hyped  if you listen to him all the stuff the media  has said is twisted and seizing on a few words that get reported out of context , if it was as we ge ttold in the media no one would vote for him

he would get my vote , not sure if any of you remember hemivette from the old place he use to grow with black star leds ? i have him on facebook hes pro trump and hes also a well rounded guy that speak loads to me, 

and half of the states like him dont that tell you that we are only told the twisted media hype? and hes not the mad man that most seem to think over here  do anyone really thinksl that half of the states would support that? if you do you are the MAD ONE!

to say he would fire nukes is just  daft  and show that you havent a fuckin clue!

trumpslide!!!!!

they have a terrible problem with illegals the wall is a good idea hilary even voted for one in the past !  so it just said on this morning . i dont think from what we are told in the media can be trusted

it is a circus for sure but interesting as hell

• Mrs Willy, smokin soul, duke and 4 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:21 PM

I watched a great documentry the other day > Michael Moores : Welcome to Trumpland , man thats well worth a watch, that guy is well clued up and funny with it too and he just knows whats right, well in my head he does, he talks sense does that guy.

If you fancy watching the full length 1 hr and 12mins long documentry then any of these torrents on top line of the screen work ok here, tis well worth a watch > http://pmovies.to/mo...openload-0.html

I`ve also been watching Real Time with Bill Mahar the past 3 or 4 weeks on sky atlantic, check those shows out funny as fook they are and more so his recent one.

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 2 others like this

#5 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:13 PM

if i could i'd vote trump, just for fun :P

you can pretty much guarantee that any career politician is gonna fuck you over anyway so why not try something completely different?

loved clinton's promise to unite the country if she wins, good luck with that shit :)

• KiefKat, mrsDeeks and Chew like this

#6 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:34 PM

Attached File  image.jpeg   84.79KB   0 downloads
  • The Dude Abides, smokin soul, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#7 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:51 PM

if i could i'd vote trump, just for fun :P

you can pretty much guarantee that any career politician is gonna fuck you over anyway so why not try something completely different?

loved clinton's promise to unite the country if she wins, good luck with that shit :)

lol well said and so true

• smokin soul, KiefKat and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#8 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:31 PM

As its come to such a pathetic line up of 2 candidates.

May as well go trump for the comedy factor.

• smokin soul, KiefKat, Slippery and 2 others like this

#9 CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

I absolutely cant stand hillary clinton but i think she will win. I want trump to win so i can see if he really does do what he says he will do. We already seen the clintons in the white house
  • smokin soul, KiefKat and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#10 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:37 PM

give it to Enoch Powell mun  :D

• KiefKat likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.