Photo
- - - - -

US Election 2016 - Trump or Clinton?

Circus Clowns US Election Donald Trump Hilary Clinton

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: US Elections 2016

Who do you think will win?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Who would you vote for?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#11 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:52 PM

to say he would fire nukes is just  daft  and show that you havent a fuckin clue!

Funnily enough 22% of Trump supporters believe that he would launch a nuke (according to a recent poll), not a huge percentage I know, but we are talking about a guy that gets wound up by nothing worse than twitter.

Speaking of twitter, do you know that he has been advised to stay off it in the run up to the election - how would you trust a man with the codes to launch a nuke when he can't be trusted with a twitter account? :haha:

ETA: The devil in me would like to see Trump elected if only to see what he would do, the rationalist in me dreads that happening for the same reason :D

• 2scoops, marque08, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#12 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:00 PM

I heard a good analogy on the radio today.
"What do you want, small pox or the flu?"
Summed it up for me really.
  • 2scoops, KiefKat, Zipp and 3 others like this

#13 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:52 AM

Pushing on 3am GMT and it's looking like it could be a Trump victory (if the current standings are anything to go by). California results are yet to be tallied and they can have a big effect (55 electoral votes available from that state alone)

Attached File  Screenshot_1.png   36.62KB   0 downloads

ETA: Also looks like it could be a Republican controlled House, currently 122-96 with 218 required for a majority, Senate is too close to call at this stage (both at 42 seats each with 51 required for a majority)

• 2scoops likes this

#14 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:08 AM

I reckon it's still in the balance, @KiefKat — I don't think any 'swing' states have declared yet (or have they?)

#15 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:27 AM

Florida haven't declared yet, but it's looking like Trump will take it

Attached File  Screenshot_2.png   25.69KB   0 downloads

#16 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:31 AM

I'd expect California to go to Clinton which will be a big boost to her numbers, looking at the numbers so far though it seems Trump will take a few states that Clinton was expected to claim.

ETA: I've been getting updates from here

#17 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:33 AM

I can't see him losing Florida on those numbers, and he's just got Ohio which has, with the exception of one year, correctly predicted the winner every time since World War Two, and 25 out of 27 times since 1904.
  • KiefKat likes this

#18 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:34 AM

I know Florida is a swing state, do you know what the other swing states are?

#19 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:34 AM

And having said that, Clinton has just won Virginia right at the last minute, so who knows...
  • KiefKat likes this

#20 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:36 AM

The BBC reckon they're Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, Ohio.
  • KiefKat likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.