72 replies to this topic

#31 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:52 PM

They lkook alright TT my old mukka, im not sure what deformaties are though. :)

• duke, Zipp, Petal and 2 others like this

#32 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:17 PM

They lkook alright TT my old mukka, im not sure what deformaties are though. :)

There's three with deformities and three without so could be a dodgy phenotype in there.  I've read 60DWs have a few variations.  The new growth does seem better so we'll see what happens :) 

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#33 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

When mine tend to look similar generally they are in direct line of fan or inlet breeze summink to bear in mind if they are. :)

• duke, Zipp, Petal and 2 others like this

#34 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:06 PM

hi TT there looking great now mate ....... i've had quite a few plants like above and im thinking genetics & overfeeding as some times at the start they dont require much feed and in soil hard to regulate

i'd be keeping them on grow nutes at the mo if you want to try and get them a little bigger im normaly around 30 to 35 days then swich nutes and they seem to like it ;)

hope alls well your side :D :D

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#35 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:51 PM

Hi Zipp, thanks, all well.  They're on day 30 haven't been fed except for the PM Evolution spray.  They're due a spray tomorrow which will be the final one then they'll get started on some weak flowering nutes.  Is it worth giving them a dose of epsoms or do we not bother with the shorter grow time?

I'll get some pics up tomorrow, lots of new growth to report :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#36 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

hi TT the epsoms is up to you mate as it depends on your water  , i have to use it as my water reads 0.0 ec so basicly no cal/mg

but treat your plants like normal ones the only thing you cant control is when they go into flower .. they tell you lol

at around this stage there pretty hungry so dont be to shy with the nutes ............ righty pics pics pics lol :lol:  , :D :D :D

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#37 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:24 PM

Day 33.  Lots of new growth and buds forming.  Light cycle is 20/4 and temps are up to 26 and down to 16 when off.  Now on PM Old timer flowering nutes and I gave them a mild dose of epsoms.  They are showing very slight signs of hunger on the lower leaves so I'll up the food next watering.  They're very thirsty plants.

Attached File  016.JPG   183.87KB   0 downloads Attached File  014.JPG   231.38KB   0 downloads Attached File  013.JPG   189.24KB   0 downloads Attached File  009.JPG   145.83KB   0 downloads Attached File  008.JPG   136.68KB   0 downloads Attached File  007.JPG   177.93KB   0 downloads

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#38 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:55 PM

Hey TT,  re the curly leaves in earlier pics, I would have said over watering but I read you were only watering every 6 days so that had me wondering again. Seems you have got it sorted now though yes? all the best with your grow! :weed:

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 1 other like this

#39 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:19 PM

Thanks Petal, I never water until the pots are bone dry.  I seem to be watering lots but I'm used to bigger pots.  

I just kicked over a container of water and it spilled inside one of the walls and hit some wiring so the RCD tripped lol,  Mrs isn't happy cos she was in the shower :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#40 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

Apologies for the lack of updates lately, no excuse except I'm lazy and been very busy :)

Day 60 tomorrow for the 60 day wonders so got my finger out and took some pics.  The buds are firming up nicely but one plant is lagging behind for some reason.  I left the feeding too late and they suffered a lot of premature yellowing.  I thought I'd blew it but they recovered and I've got some nice buds but also a lot of small ones.  

Attached File  005.JPG   220.35KB   0 downloads Attached File  006.JPG   177.06KB   0 downloads Attached File  007.JPG   156.35KB   0 downloads Attached File  008.JPG   137.48KB   0 downloads Attached File  009.JPG   152.28KB   0 downloadsAttached File  012.JPG   141.19KB   0 downloads Attached File  014.JPG   188.16KB   0 downloads Attached File  015.JPG   156.03KB   0 downloads

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 7 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.