• 2scoops likes this

#42 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:04 PM

Nice vid olmec..that,s a black trail?...don,t look to bad...rekons i could do that... :)

#43 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

Blacks on an xc trail like in the vid is the ups too, the bit at the start " rollercoaster " is blue grade then it's a red trail we're they split, the black starts at " big jims jump track "

If ya fancy il edit the black sections into one vid to give u a better idea

Bad thing about the head cam GoPro's is they make every think look flat although it's a very stable mount point

#44 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:18 PM

Aye sort some black bits out for us...had my cam today..haven,t tried it yet though..i can see it,s gonna be a pita to try an get vids on me puter...i shall persevere....

#45 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:25 PM

Aye sort some black bits out for us...had my cam today..haven,t tried it yet though..i can see it,s gonna be a pita to try an get vids on me puter...i shall persevere....

If u no were to look wondershare video editor is easy

#46 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

Got vid on my puter..can,t upload it here..all gobeldeegook to me.... :(

• BIGLUMPAGREEN likes this

#47 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:34 PM

Wel I've been smashing the rides in over the holidays but the trails are packed to the max, can't wait for a week or two's time for them to quieten down again for a few months.

Seen an ebike wheelspin up a hill.

My fitness s improving slowly but surly and I feel a little bit stronger each time I hit the trails. It's the lungs that still suffer tho and there going to take a good month or to b4 the lung capacity inproves .

Anyone get out an about?

#48 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

Good on ya Olmec,

I've been out once this last 4 weeks (20km long, 400m up) but I've really lost my mojo lately.

New year new me n all that bollocks thou, I'll hit it hard again, taper off easter, build again over the summer then back into fat lazy bugger September onwards!
;)

Got this awesome alps trip planed for summer so want to be fit as possible, huge motivator for me ;)
  • duke and Dex like this

#49 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Just dragged my very chilly arse around a local bridle loop for an hour.
It's -4*C and a little slippy, but I do love a bit of back wheel action. ;)

When I'm off to the mountains, I tend to do a couple of hours a week on the turbo trainer in prep, just churning a slow gear at about 220W.
Boring as hell and your knob goes numb, but when I hit the 1st climb it's time well spent. :) And I get to catch up on any inter web TV I may have missed.

Just got bk myself I've got Lycra lines lol over me still lol. Been through ice sun snow the lot, some of it was so sketchy. Some las went dancing on some ice and fell off into the water, her whole body was in ther, then about 10 lads slid into her an each other! Proper funny but harsh she was bout 4 miles from her car.

11miles and 1,900 ft climb and a good hand full of personal bests.

I've been an everyday smoker now for over 20 years, and a few good miles of peddling makes them feel so much better.

FUCK ME ITS A KILLLER TO GET STARTED AND STUGGLE THROUGH THEM FIRST FEW HORIFFIC RIDES. Your not alone but ride recover and get bk out
  • Dex likes this

#50 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

P.s. Dropper post next then a turbo for the tv watching :) :llama:
  • Dex likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.