#13 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:15 PM

Cant beat a bit of dry sift, best smoked with the old school hot knives

Suppose dabbing is hot knives throu a bong ;)
  • duke and symbol 22 like this

#14 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:20 PM

I see what you mean about the cd case and cards cleaning it, really cool stuff Olmec. Best way i got told to make lots of dry sift by a welshy mate and get it all off the bud, is to just sling all your bud on the screen and a cheapo dildo turned on full then leave it to it`s thing and vibrate the trichs of your bud. :lol: Fucking ace of spades that way is. :D

• The Dude Abides, duke, Red eye knight and 5 others like this

#15 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:39 PM

Good ole Roy told me about the vibe ;) proper good an simple idea
  • 2scoops, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#16 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:50 AM

What can I say ? Hayley's gone and they were lying about !
Stoners intuition !

If it's separation/cleaning you wanna do now, you can get these wee little dry sift wooden boxes with a few different screens in, only really meant for separation as they are only small, one thing I have noticed is that when separated and pressed individually, I have trouble with it binding, whereas see your press in the vice was sift and contaminant and binded together loverly by the look of it, what I'm saying is when pressed it falls apart instead of becoming solid like, fuck knows why, all I know is I then press mine into rosin ! Yeah bwoy !

Sure I have some sift lying around still needs separating, I'll get you a few pics ! I got one of them mega zoom camera thingys !
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#17 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:30 AM

What can I say ? Hayley's gone and they were lying about !
Stoners intuition !

If it's separation/cleaning you wanna do now, you can get these wee little dry sift wooden boxes with a few different screens in, only really meant for separation as they are only small, one thing I have noticed is that when separated and pressed individually, I have trouble with it binding, whereas see your press in the vice was sift and contaminant and binded together loverly by the look of it, what I'm saying is when pressed it falls apart instead of becoming solid like, fuck knows why, all I know is I then press mine into rosin ! Yeah bwoy !

Sure I have some sift lying around still needs separating, I'll get you a few pics ! I got one of them mega zoom camera thingys !

I had the same problem myself with it not binding when I was just using the heat and pressure from my hands. It was a case of I'd get it really close to a nice lump then the whole thing would just turn to dust again lol. The cleaner the hash the better it would stay in a lump tho. I got around it by using parchment paper and my hot plates/hair straightener. I'd make a little envelope out of the parchment and fill with sift. Then I giv it a good squeeze between the hot plates for 5-10sec at 80c rosin temps would be to hot! Then I open the parchment and have a look. It should have change colour a bit ( u can see the darkness in the pics in first post that's what your wanting to see ) then while it's still hot and pliable squeeze into into a nice shape. What I think is happening is, the trichrome heads are being warmed an the rosin oil is leaking out of the resin head and it's this that keeping it bound together.
  • duke, Red eye knight and Roy Cropper like this

#18 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 11:44 AM

Nowt wrong with a bity of contamination Roy. I am a one man contamination fiend atmo. :)

• duke, olmec and Roy Cropper like this

#19 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:13 PM

A size 10 pit boot....sticky tape it under ya sock in clingfilm then go walk about all day onnit works bang tidy. ..even gives it a nice colour 😂😂😂 fuking technology befooked 😂

• duke, olmec and Roy Cropper like this

#20 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:28 PM

A size 10 pit boot....sticky tape it under ya sock in clingfilm then go walk about all day onnit works bang tidy. ..even gives it a nice colour 😂😂😂 fuking technology befooked 😂

It makes me walk wonky tho beefy clart everyone thinks I'm strange now so can't go adding wonky walking in there to
  • duke, Roy Cropper and captain beefheart like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.