56 replies to this topic

#21 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

Bubble & that other guy go right into one about the carding crack me up.

Now I need to know where I can get these screens from I been wanting to do this for ages but could only think of doing it with dry ice doh.

• symbol 22 likes this

#22 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:20 PM

intresting vid , the second was very long winded indeed ,  its all about the itunes 50bucks cards!  making to much cash that chap lol

id like to try it but in a much smaller way where do you find the mesh ? in small bits

• symbol 22 likes this

#23 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:31 PM

Ive found a place local which sells them £160 for the same 2 shown in the video..worthy investment all the trim ive chucked away in the past.

I used to make bubble hash but is a major pain in the arse for me, this looks too easy...(cept the iclone card, probably just use a beer mat);)

#24 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

yeah? 160 shit me!  my little bit of trim would only fill a corner lol ,  what is the right sizes of mesh? i know  a vape place that sells stainless mesh  by the small bit  might be the right stuff  maybe

is it stainless or nylon? i recon i can diy some, and  i think for a lot less than that 

the card is just shinny card i think   like playing cards maybe

• Lab Rat and symbol 22 like this

#25 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:53 PM

Just google stainless steel micron screen. And pick a size! I paid £40 I think for a square metre. About 3 times what I needed. I saw lots of small pieces though.
Then you just to knock up a frame.
  • Lab Rat and Forest like this

#26 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:53 PM

@ Forest. Stainless is much better imo
  • Forest likes this

#27 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:59 PM

70 & 150 I think you want.

• Forest likes this

#28 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:23 PM

If u want to buy screens then u need to be looking at t-shirt printing supply websites, 1x A4 screen will set u back about £20 1 x A3 sized screen about £25 then the really small micron sized ones ya normally add £2-£3 per screen.

If u don't buy stuff with them cards then parchment Parker wrapped around a cd case does exactly the same electro static collection.

But xmas is coming so keep ya eyes out for them cards being given to family friends etc as xmas presents cos one they have used the top up the card is normally binned
  • Lab Rat, Forest and symbol 22 like this

#29 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:38 PM

thanks its cheaper than that @olmec  but limited to 100 150 250 and 300 it 4.99 a a4 sheet and 20 quid a 1m x 1.2m here http://www.themeshco...-Sift-Mesh.html

this should be the cheapest place to buy it i think although theres no 70

sold as sift mesh funny enough it must be getting popular it always was just for ecig vaping on there

• symbol 22 likes this

#30 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:41 PM

https://youtu.be/qCsQVUu7EEI?t=6m55s

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.