• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:43 AM

And slippers have no home at mo, we have no bed at all just a wooden floor and we are residing on the downstairs chairs until we can afford one so there isnt that moment of relaxing for bed just oh good I am stoned enough to sleep on the recliner now :P

• The Dude Abides, duke, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#22 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:47 PM

Well I dont know why I love you like I do nobody in the world can get a long with you...

Freddys best is off flower mode now has been stretching like a sat, have supercropped top daily and have bent the lower branches inwards so they dont sag later, obviously no benefit in supercropping lower branches so its just a control thing ;)

As she is a sat I not gone too high with nutes they dont like it up em and its alright ma I'm only bleeding

• 2scoops, smokin soul, Zipp and 5 others like this

#23 usibl

usibl

the be-loved Random March Pixie

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:25 AM

healthy leafy greenling, short update, just one pic, ah, so it goes.

kind regards

• Dekay likes this

#24 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

healthy leafy greenling, short update, just one pic, ah, so it goes.

kind regards

This diary is the serious one usi for instance the ec is 1.4 dutch pro nutes with a PH of 6 see all serious and that mate :P Add to that its a one plant diary at mo and might stay it as this one got a wee bit big..........

So the freddys best is massive now, showing her sat stuff now fer sure and has tripled in height, so thats an oh bugger from me but she flowering away now and maybe stopped stretching and flowers are looking hazy :)

Freddys best

So another quick un but its about testing strains more than out and its a real strong one this I am reliably informed and that do me ;)

• 2scoops, smokin soul, Zipp and 4 others like this

#25 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:49 PM

she looks great Deeks, loads of buds :weed:

• Dekay likes this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:03 AM

I just prefer growing the more uniform indicas for that reason its always good to have a get high smoke but the plants are so different and much more of a pain but also beautiful buds with those thin leaves popping out and the hazy smell but I probably gonna do alright off her and the rep is good on the smoke, hope your well petal, I am massively stoned the killawatt is a killa.

• 2scoops, Petal and usibl like this

#27 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:35 AM

Good evening proper quick hello am so fucked the oil has smashed me tonight but had a bit more like you do, I need to get back to me pure oil though its far more dangerous and you think oh shit I had two lots but with the mixed one you can have however much coconut oil you added more so if its 10-1 you can have ten times more fact peeps, I have five more times oil with mixing it but it doesnt smash me next day so thats maybe a bonus or is it man I like me next day fuzzy head ;)

This aint the good morning evening doodah is it?

Dont you want somebody to love

This beauty is a beauty, she perfect but i changed feeding as well to match changing PH and they get a 1 ec, every here and there and also a 1.6 instead of using boosters :P

Freddys best 2 weeks flower I think

I will start a thingy soon but I think the government are putting pot in the water or something man I feel stoned all the time.

And I am not obsessed with woodstock or grace.

• 2scoops, smokin soul, Zipp and 5 others like this

#28 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:07 PM

its always drama free in these diarys  nice !

• Dekay and usibl like this

#29 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:02 PM

Freddy`s Best, i think i ran mine 11 or 12 weeks on 12/12, i forgot to be precise, but it does job and is a nice smoke on the "lets get high man menu :smoked: ", and that`s what it`s all about in`t it. Very nice plant mukka. :) 

• Dekay and usibl like this

#30 usibl

usibl

the be-loved Random March Pixie

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

aye shes getting some size there Mr D, funny you mention the water, innit theres gotta be

somethin in the water over here, just lookit the politicians, those voters had to be high on somethin 'eh.

least I feel at least kinda buzzed all the time.

• Dekay likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: farty bits, Dutch Passion, tits, Drew p Cox

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.