4 replies to this topic

#1 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

Sad times for the Dude.

I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but he was a true hero for me.

Stood up for his people against the imperialist USA when the rest of Latin America was a bunch of fascist lackeys.

Times have changed but Cuba still has the best health service and education system in the whole of the Americas (maybe the world).

When I visited Havana the young people were not really communists but most were Fidelistas and appreciated his contribution to the Cuban way of life.

Viva la revolution!

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, weedtroll and 10 others like this

#2 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:09 PM

Double edged sword old fidel.

But he did for his peeps and was a clever sly old fox too. That whole cuban refugee thing was genius.

Pack all the detritous up and ship em over to the sworn enemy. Wonder no one else has thought to do the same.....

Those cubans though...smart cookies. 

Would of loved to go a grab one of the 50's motors they'v still got over there before they are all snapped up.

Won't be long before cuba (although dirt poor) succumbs to the western way of a small handful of elite and the rest poor (communism and capitalism  same shit really)

I just hope they keep the litteracy and healthcare thing going.

• The Dude Abides and Sprink like this

#3 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:31 PM

I always remember shooting him in the head with a sniper rifle and watching as he recovered before my eyes.

He was one though old boot

• The Dude Abides, CocoMonkey, weedtroll and 1 other like this

#4 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

I still put castrol oil in my motor and have stocked up today for the foreseeable future. The GTX is probably his finest product. Liquid enginnering.

A huge loss to the motoring industry. Much more than jenson button for sure.

RIP.

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 4 others like this

#5 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:19 PM

I still put castrol oil in my motor and have stocked up today for the foreseeable future. The GTX is probably his finest product. Liquid enginnering.

A huge loss to the motoring industry. Much more than jenson button for sure.

RIP.

GTX is total crap darling, what you want is Castrol R, it's made with castor oil and is used for racing vintage motorcycles and cars (also in high performance aero engines).

The smell is to die for (ask Fidel).

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, weedtroll, duke and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.