#21 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

Looking good Jim.

:rvmp: got to to love a bit of enthusiasm ;)

They are mighty fine Jimmi lovely and strong mukka :)

hi jimbo nice plants to start with , im subbed up as ever

I`ve had these ages so with a bit of luck they should do well, they were topped 3 or 4 times each. Cheers guys.

boiler cupboard ! yes my ganja loving amigo ! get it done ! 

Yes Roy i had to convert the boiler room into a bigger veg room with 2 clip on cfl bulbs from Wilko`s cus they out grew my small veg cab, a big job too. The picture is my small veg cab, the problem is i got no where to put pots n pans now, well its a little crowded in the new cupboard they`re in i should say. Cheers Roy.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 13 others like this

#22 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:46 PM

who needs pots and pans anyway.

Havnt you got a takaway nearby Jimmy? ;)

Anyway, these look like crackers, and the genes make it sound like a head- flying high buzz..

Best of luck with em, whats the plan? it the LEDs for a couple weeks veg then the real light  HPS for decent buds?

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:15 PM

who needs pots and pans anyway.

Havnt you got a takaway nearby Jimmy? ;)

Anyway, these look like crackers, and the genes make it sound like a head- flying high buzz..

Best of luck with em, whats the plan? it the LEDs for a couple weeks veg then the real light  HPS for decent buds?

My plan is to veg a 2 or 3 more weeks and flip size dependent, but i`ll be using LED right till last 3 weeks, i jujst noticed from the last few grows switching to hps last three or four weeks or after they have done stretching early in 12/12, theirs very little difference, but the LED stops them stretching out some and they do make for lovely buds doing that, well thats if i keep to 600hps cus if i buy a 400ballast and bulb then i may go other way around, its just a slightly warm in that room with 600hps so it doesn`t help with foxtailing and such like either, then again if my feeling is right it maybe a simple fix just replacing the clogged loppy filter sock. So nowt definate just yet i`

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 6 others like this

#24 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

Any pics mucka, It's been a while  :) .

• 2scoops, duke, Forest and 5 others like this

#25 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:44 PM

Good shout ^^^^^^^^ denots bro
  • 2scoops, duke, denots and 4 others like this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:59 AM

Jimmi man you are a legend you dont grow just your own fella and I just want to give you a big cyber man hug and wish you all the best for new year, I know you will have a good chrimbo you crazy horse ;)

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#27 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:00 AM

Listen this man son of bitch gimme a drink ;)

• 2scoops, duke, denots and 3 others like this

#28 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:29 AM

Any pics mucka, It's been a while  :) .

Good shout ^^^^^^^^ denots bro

Not atmo sorry guys i`ve been a bit lazy, i`m fucked up on festive season bad cus i`m a greedy fekker. But the plants have been a little left to their own devices and last i looked in the room they were suffering slight pottasium deficiency by running with cooler temp which i think may have caused havoc with uptake. I added the oil filled rad last night instead of the tube heater which wasn`t cutting it as temps were dropping to like 12c at times, i got it sorted now and nowt below 19c so they should come good during the coming week or so and everything will be back on track in no time, touch wood and all that shit. But i shall get pictures up in the next few days, cheers guys. :)

Jimmi man you are a legend you dont grow just your own fella and I just want to give you a big cyber man hug and wish you all the best for new year, I know you will have a good chrimbo you crazy horse ;)

Lol yes man im fooked up bad atmo. But much love to you and your family for the New Year as well you madcat. :D

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 8 others like this

#29 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:04 PM

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 3 others like this

#30 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:35 PM

There a strong plant Jimbo, there right there self with a little tlc mate.

Mon the Lemon Crack....

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.