26 replies to this topic

#1 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:21 PM

Well hello again thought I would put my oil making oil for use to take a peak I when with the ISO way.

So first of all I rounded the tools up whilst mine was cureing for 2 weeks iv went with a way iv seen on here but tweaked it with a few tips I was told so he we go

So started of beating my bud up for bit then poured the ISO in the kiln jar with my with my buds the smashed it about for a bit let it settle then filter it into my clasp jar takes a while mind but filter it once more time same routine when it's all drained through then its slow cooker time fans on lid on waiting for the ISO to burn off add a touch of water once it starts to bubble with water added the ISO is gone from the oils my tip was to use a bit of olive oil so I did but I won't no the difference as its my first to it all apart from getting high but I want to get fuked up on this oil PS how long does it take to kickin and the best way to consume thanks for reading

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,006 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

hi high my tina likes it in hot chocolate made with full cream milk,or butterscotch flavour angel delight is great and hides most of the taste but easiest is gelatin capsules just like taking an asprin then but be aware it is now a concentrate and as such much stronger than the weed its made from it can work in as little as 15 mins  but imo works best mixed with fatty foods start small a couple of rice grain size dose and wait atleast an hour or two as overdose wont kill you but is still not pleasant experience,enjoy

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Highasyalike and 2 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

Get some down your neck man and give us your thoughts on the oil as long as you can here in this thread, till you pass out lol, a bit of a giggle like. :D

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#4 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

I use coconut oil for the carrier and fill size 00 caps.

Next time, winterise it. Gives a much cleaner oil. If ya bothered that is....

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:26 PM

Does that mean what i think it does > "stick the oil in your freezer for winter" ?

• Dekay, Highasyalike and Dutchy like this

#6 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

That's what am guna do Jimmie soon as me nippers are in bed I'm ready to get fuked up am not familiar with that way chew enlighten me please
  • Dekay, 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#7 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:33 PM

Sounds like a nice way to do it duke since it tastes like Shit there is fukin alsorts am stuck for choice but I done the 1 I thought I could do best
  • Dekay, 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,006 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:33 PM

hi chew for the first time ever i have made oil from slow dried and proper cured bud no trim just 2 oz of tangerine dream its clear as ive seen before winterising due to carefully freezing all the utensils and quick 3 min wash i will be evaping tonight and see what difference it makes on tina tomorrow,half is going to be cold extraction and evap to retain terpenes and terpenoids and keep the decarb down as much as possible hoping to carry through thca and cbda for use by a child,the other half im making bio bombs for tina and her sister that will be decarbed though,mon the oil!!!!!!!!

• Dekay, 2scoops, BIGLUMPAGREEN and 3 others like this

#9 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

I used all bud like duke stacks of sugar on just a deficiency let her down so she got oild but I am dedicating a plant for just oils from now on
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#10 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:55 PM

I decarb in the oven first. Then weed, solvent, funnel, bowl, folk and jars all in the freezer on its lowest setting for 24 hrs.

3x washes

Strain through the coffee filters in the freezer too and say goodbye to all the crap.

Your solution will be golden, not green :)

No fats, waxes or chlorophyll  :sand-dance:

Edited by Chew, 05 December 2016 - 06:51 PM.

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BBK, Oil

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.