symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:57 PM

It's been shipped :)

Mon the Vape :)

I would suggest giving it a good week or so before your review (which I'm looking forward to) give it some good hammer chew !! Might just be my next vape this ??
  • Dutchy and Chew like this

#22 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

I would suggest giving it a good week or so before your review (which I'm looking forward to) give it some good hammer chew !! Might just be my next vape this ??

Yeah i will mate. I'm looking forward to it :)

I managed to download the app from the U.S store too. You can fine tune it for flavours and change temps by 1 degree. Should be fun to play with. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow :)

• Dutchy and symbol 22 like this

#23 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:08 PM

It's only arrived  :shakeshout:

• 2scoops, duke, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#24 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:14 PM

It's only arrived :shakeshout:

Hope its the shizzle bro give it some welli mate
  • Chew likes this

#25 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:31 PM

Hope its the shizzle bro give it some welli mate

Oh man.... This whoops arse bruv. I'm propper smashed. Not even had much either  :ph34r:

Taste will take some getting use too though.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, uk Percy and 3 others like this

#26 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:36 PM

Oh man.... This whoops arse bruv. I'm propper smashed. Not even had much either :ph34r:

Taste will take some getting use too though.

Mate I know you know your shit.... But on the first day because of the novelty factor even if it was shit you would probably think it was the shit !! Lol if you still feel the same Thursday next week I'm getting me one

Edited by symbol 22, 09 December 2016 - 06:37 PM.

• 2scoops, marque08, Zipp and 1 other like this

#27 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:39 PM

Mate I know you know your shit.... But on the first day because of the novelty factor even if it was shit you would probably think it was the shit !! Lol if you still feel the same Thursday next week I'm getting me one

Yeah i know what you mean.  It certainly does what it's suppose to though. I keep forgetting what im doing! haha

• 2scoops and symbol 22 like this

#28 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

Yeah i know what you mean. It certainly does what it's suppose to though. I keep forgetting what im doing! haha

Aww again what you like you!!!!!

You were sending your stash to me in the pre paid envelope remember!! Duh lol
  • Chew likes this

#29 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

So I finerly had a reply from Pax Vapor. The app will be pairable on the 28th of December. Why they don't state that on their site is beyond me. That would save a ball ache of amount of email asking why is doesn't work!

Anyway. So far, it's all good. One thing I wil say is by vaping, we must be consuming many more terpenes over smoking. It's tastes identical to how the buds smell. Not looking forward to the Sour diesel!!

I used heat setting 3 out of 4. Will have a play around a report back. Need the app really though for a proper test :)
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, gingerb and 2 others like this

#30 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:17 PM

So I finerly had a reply from Pax Vapor. The app will be pairable on the 28th of December. Why they don't state that on their site is beyond me. That would save a ball ache of amount of email asking why is doesn't work!

Anyway. So far, it's all good. One thing I wil say is by vaping, we must be consuming many more terpenes over smoking. It's tastes identical to how the buds smell. Not looking forward to the Sour diesel!!

I used heat setting 3 out of 4. Will have a play around a report back. Need the app really though for a proper test :)

Don't forget the flavonoids and terpenoids that are normally ruined via combustion :)

AND DONT FORGET VAPED BUD CAN BE MADE INTO CANNA CAPS. (It's decarbed too)
  • Dutchy, symbol 22 and Chew like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.