47 replies to this topic

#1 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

Hi all I hope everyone is in good health and positive mind. I'm going to be honest I've only found this site due to seeing it mentioned on another forum! Otherwise I'd still be none the wiser lol. Well a little about me.... I'm an led user I've tried lots of them but am currently using plant photonics. As mentioned I'm also on another forum but am happy to spend time meeting other like minded enthusiasts within this community (if you will have me)!. I'm no pro but have been growing for over 20 years, in this time I've grown using many systems and have enjoyed them all !! I moved from hid to led roughly 5 years or so ago (best move I made) I'm not here to bang the led drum as I respect all aspects and equipment used to achieve an individual's goal. I hope I'm welcome here I will participate and help as much as possible. Thanks guys
  • Budgie, mellowed, The Dude Abides and 17 others like this

#2 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:02 PM

you very welcome m8 , i too use leds  im getting to love them

this is a very friendly place put you slippers on and you feel right at home

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 5 others like this

#3 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:06 PM

you very welcome m8 , i too use leds im getting to love them

this is a very friendly place put you slippers on and you feel right at home

Thanks forest il check your grow out now via your link. Shoes are in hallway slippers are on Vapes out, looking forward to the read. If your the same forest on another site ive admired your work if it is you respect for putting wins and losses on
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#4 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:11 PM

Hey Sym

Welcome to The Circle mate :)

I kinda like LED, but haven't got anything very good so mostly using HID for now. At least I never had to remove my own crispy skin from an LED. ouch!

• The Dude Abides, denots, Forest and 3 others like this

#5 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:14 PM

Hi mate,

Welcome along :)
  • The Dude Abides, denots, Forest and 3 others like this

#6 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:14 PM

Welcome to the circle symbol, I think your find were not a bad bunch mate. Get a grow diary going, I'll look forward to watching your growing skills.

I've tried LED a couple of times and not really a fan, so now I'm HPS all the way now, Good luck and see you on the boards.

• The Dude Abides, Forest, Petal and 3 others like this

#7 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:15 PM

@symbol 22 welcome to the circle i hope you like it and stick around but be warned there rather obsessed about there slippers round here,me i cant find mine well 1 and a half are here thanks to my dog!enjoy

• The Dude Abides, Forest, Petal and 3 others like this

#8 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:21 PM

Hey Sym

Welcome to The Circle mate :)

I kinda like LED, but haven't got anything very good so mostly using HID for now. At least I never had to remove my own crispy skin from an LED. ouch!

Lol ouch indeed, thanks for the welcome
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#9 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:23 PM

Hi mate,

Welcome along :)

Hi mate think I've seen some of your threads too, good guy, clever on the meds side, il be needing some advice from you once my current grow is completed.
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#10 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:25 PM

Welcome to the circle symbol, I think your find were not a bad bunch mate. Get a grow diary going, I'll look forward to watching your growing skills.

I've tried LED a couple of times and not really a fan, so now I'm HPS all the way now, Good luck and see you on the boards.

I have one underway now. I'm not sure how things are with regards to bringing my work here if the community is happy with me doing this then so am I!!.
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.