• The Dude Abides, Forest, Petal and 1 other like this

#23 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:44 PM

Some of the best books I've read have scruffy covers bro. If it's quality meds or pleasure that comes from your grow area then that's all that matters imo bruvva

Very true mate..

I think i have penicillin growing in my run off trays! lol

• The Dude Abides, Forest, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#24 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

Welcome in m8, enjoy your stay! We love diary's here

Hi and thanks I love to do diary's too, think il enjoy the forum get to know everyone and share a grow with yawl.
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Zipp and 2 others like this

#25 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:51 PM

Very true mate..

I think i have penicillin growing in my run off trays! lol

Guess what chew? I'm not allergic lol so I feel safe visiting your grows mate
  • Zipp, Forest, Petal and 1 other like this

#26 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:59 PM

Purple Trainwreck, now that sounds like it would hit the spot. Who breeds that one ? I`m loving the pink disco lighting, i too have done a few grows with LED which i don`t mind using one bit, in fact my current grow i`ll be vegging and flowering under LED and maybe switching to hid for last 3 or 4 weeks to fatten the fekkers up in that final push.

• The Dude Abides, Forest, Petal and 2 others like this

#27 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

Purple Trainwreck, now that sounds like it would hit the spot. Who breeds that one ? I`m loving the pink disco lighting, i too have done a few grows with LED which i don`t mind using one bit, in fact my current grow i`ll be vegging and flowering under LED and maybe switching to hid for last 3 or 4 weeks to fatten the fekkers up in that final push.

A friend sent me the strains I'm not sure of who the supplier is il find out next time I Watts app him lol we live many miles apart. Did you use a named led light?. This is my first time using these specific lights plant photonics I do have budmaster aswell but just fancied giving these a fair shot. Trying cmh and led I think would be a successful combo
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Zipp and 3 others like this

#28 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Yes mate i used these here it was a freebie tester LED light, the grow video is on that page if you scroll down.

• The Dude Abides, Petal, symbol 22 and 1 other like this

#29 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:21 PM

Thanks forest il check your grow out now via your link. Shoes are in hallway slippers are on Vapes out, looking forward to the read. If your the same forest on another site ive admired your work if it is you respect for putting wins and losses on

i was on the talk back a while  is that where you mean  then it was me ?     and i just lerk at other sites this is my only home i post on 

purple tw sound very nice and the blue dream ive smoked has been top bud , i look forward to being able to pick you  brains on leds,  im still new to them with only three runs under them, but learning fast the hard way,  i look forward to seeing your dairys  and it seems you not a hippy dirt farmer :P

we dont see that many new guys and we get all excited lol   you can see that in this great welcome :P  we have a hell of a great bunch of guys and gals here, but dont tell them i told you that , i dont want them thinking that.....  i like em  :lol: 

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Petal and 2 others like this

#30 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

i was on the talk back a while is that where you mean then it was me ? and i just lerk at other sites this is my only home i post on

purple tw sound very nice and the blue dream ive smoked has been top bud , i look forward to being able to pick you brains on leds, im still new to them with only three runs under them, but learning fast the hard way, i look forward to seeing your dairys and it seems you not a hippy dirt farmer :P

we dont see that many new guys and we get all excited lol you can see that in this great welcome :P we have a hell of a great bunch of guys and gals here, but dont tell them i told you that , i dont want them thinking that..... i like emm :lol:

Mums the word they won't hear a word of it from me lol. Yeah its good to speak to you Forest I totally rate you as a grower I've enjoyed reading you on the other forum. I love your home made cobs by the way (class) I think your being a tad modest with what you do/don't know about leds ha ha . If you still floating to and from your old dwelling my current grow is there. Not sure on rules doing the same grow on two forums?? I'm ok with it but not wanting to burn bridges. I don't have any enemys and hope not to make any just knowledge and sharing knowledge. Think il be picking your brains tbh. Mate the welcome has been fantastic thank you all, (I've nearly worn my 1st pair of slippers heals out running riund this forum) great informative friendly place
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Zipp and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.