81 replies to this topic

#1 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:12 PM

ive cracked open the big tent to do another jh grow, but it aint all plain sailing.

i had them under my 250w veg light under the workbench in my garage and all was going good, 2 or 3  weeks ago i moved them into the big tent

and since thye have started yellowing and the leafs are canoeing, it aint heat stress as its cold out there and it aint went past 26c max at canopy level.

20161206 184003
20161206 184010
20161206 184024
20161206 184015

one thing i did do is turn on the propane greenhouse heater at the same time so its kinda fkn my head up

ive always put the feed in at 5.8ph with sometimes 5.6 or 5.7 when early vegging but ive since read this may be too low

oh they are in 20l pots of canna pro coco, 20% run off everytime , 

early veg they had 0.5ml pel ltr canna coco a+b and 1ml per ltr rhizotonic

went up to 1m  per ltr after a cpl weeks

then up to 1.5ml per litre about the time i moved em

whats strange to me is the leaf tips look like nute burn but im putting it in about 1.1 and its coming out at 0.3 !!!

any ideas

• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#2 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:18 PM

do me a favour butty....open your gallery up to members ?  i cant enlarge the pics see ?   also some lights out pics be sweet :D

• duke, Forest, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#3 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:21 PM

they curling or twisting bach ? :D

• duke and WildRambler like this

#4 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:24 PM

i think i have made the folder that they r in private, any idea how to change it?

• duke and captain beefheart like this

#5 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:26 PM

i think i have made the folder that they r in private, any idea how to change it?

nope i aint gotta clue bach  but i cant open them here....its locked up :D

• duke, WildRambler and symbol 22 like this

#6 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:27 PM

Hmm could be a few things

No need to go below 5.8, I prefer 6 meself but it looks like heat damage starting, have you light closer now its colder then added a heater

Are the tips brown or yellow they sound underfed massively with run off (do we know everything is calibrated right at mo) and leaves start to yellow at tip but can look like burn as they yellow then start dying and getting necrotic and then rest of leaf follows.

They not so bad but if your tools are all calibrated right they need feed upping are you in hard or soft water area as well :)

• duke, Forest, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#7 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:29 PM

light stress going from a 250 to??  and cos it cold you brought the light to close to soon?  what strain is it ? and you want you run off to be almost the  same as what goes in

• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#8 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:33 PM

If not heat stress then maybe light is to intense ? You mention a propane heater, could this be drying out the air ? Like is humidity too low ? Same as beefy I can't open the pics so I can't see to much
  • Dekay, duke and WildRambler like this

#9 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:40 PM

right ive changed the folder to public so u should see it now 

they curling or twisting bach ? :D

they are curling up at the edges mate

Hmm could be a few things

No need to go below 5.8, I prefer 6 meself but it looks like heat damage starting, have you light closer now its colder then added a heater

Are the tips brown or yellow they sound underfed massively with run off (do we know everything is calibrated right at mo) and leaves start to yellow at tip but can look like burn as they yellow then start dying and getting necrotic and then rest of leaf follows.

They not so bad but if your tools are all calibrated right they need feed upping are you in hard or soft water area as well :)

ec meter is a bluelabs one and is spot on, ph meter is calibrated evry cpl of days

light stress going from a 250 to??  and cos it cold you brought the light to close to soon?  what strain is it ? and you want you run off to be almost the  same as what goes in

250w to twin 600w hps in a 2.4mx1.2x2 tent

lights are about 22 inches away from the canopy, def not heat stress as i have a probe each side on the top buds and as i said never went over 26c

• Dekay, duke and Roy Cropper like this

#10 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:42 PM

If not heat stress then maybe light is to intense ? You mention a propane heater, could this be drying out the air ? Like is humidity too low ? Same as beefy I can't open the pics so I can't see to much

i have a humidifier in the tent, floats about 50 with lights on, 55-60 lights off, humidifier comes on with the lights

i was thinking co2 levels could be too high but i aint got any way to measure it

• Dekay and duke like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.