81 replies to this topic

#11 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:43 PM

i dont mean heat stress, light stress im meaning  250 to 1200 it a big jump and a shock to the youguns    we need a pic with normal lighting and we cant open the pic open up you album to us all

• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#12 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:44 PM

Hmm could be a few things

No need to go below 5.8, I prefer 6 meself but it looks like heat damage starting, have you light closer now its colder then added a heater

Are the tips brown or yellow they sound underfed massively with run off (do we know everything is calibrated right at mo) and leaves start to yellow at tip but can look like burn as they yellow then start dying and getting necrotic and then rest of leaf follows.

They not so bad but if your tools are all calibrated right they need feed upping are you in hard or soft water area as well :)

oh shit forgot to say, im in soft water area ec 0.1  ,  i calmag up to 0.3 and i always leave my water sitting 24hrs and i have a water heater in there

ive done this grow a few times now and always had good results, first time ive encountered this

and its sensei seeds jack herer

• Dekay and duke like this

#13 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:45 PM

i dont mean heat stress light stress im meaning  250 to 1200 it a big jump

its 600 a side really and i have done it before without problems with the same strain mate

• duke and Forest like this

#14 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:45 PM

im fuked tonight butty gis a full size pic tomorow lights out 1 see............im thinking humidity ? :D   laters bach ;)

• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#15 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:48 PM

i would look at why you are getting such a low run off as well 

• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#16 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:48 PM

Hmm could be a few things

No need to go below 5.8, I prefer 6 meself but it looks like heat damage starting, have you light closer now its colder then added a heater

Are the tips brown or yellow they sound underfed massively with run off (do we know everything is calibrated right at mo) and leaves start to yellow at tip but can look like burn as they yellow then start dying and getting necrotic and then rest of leaf follows.

They not so bad but if your tools are all calibrated right they need feed upping are you in hard or soft water area as well :)

tips are yellow dekay, just the very tip though

whats best ph for coco at veg and flower mate?

• Dekay and duke like this

#17 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:50 PM

i would look at why you are getting such a low run off as well 

i am a but puzzled cause the leaf tips look like burn but ec in runoff is very low

• duke likes this

#18 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:50 PM

im fuked tonight butty gis a full size pic tomorow lights out 1 see............im thinking humidity ? :D   laters bach ;)

ill try and get one tomorrow mate if im home from work before they come on

• duke and captain beefheart like this

#19 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:59 PM

I like to move mine around from 5.8 to 6, well I just settle in those ranges after adding masses of ph down now I am using silicon again, have done whole grows at 6 no probs though and allows for meter readings being wrong a couple of points either way, the ec should be coming out slightly less in times of trouble like 1 in 0.9 out and the PH obviously should rise.

They might have missed some nutrients with the low PH even though it was enough almost everything starts peaking round 5.8 onwards.

• duke and WildRambler like this

#20 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:02 AM

To be fair wish I could see em proper lol cant see colour in em makes it all harder.

• duke and WildRambler like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.