#12 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:47 PM

Welcome to the green circle dutchy :D

Plenty of old fogie ludites about getting confused by the coconutters numbers :) me included.

• 2scoops, smokin soul, duke and 5 others like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:13 PM

Eyy up Dutchy, it`s always good to see new faces joining up. Are you growing owt at moment ?

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 5 others like this

#14 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:10 PM

Eyy up Dutchy, it`s always good to see new faces joining up. Are you growing owt at moment ?

Hi Jimmi

I have a Durban auto/photo hybrid ( Dutch Passion-Think Fast)  3 weeks into an 8 week supposed flower period, but its been growing in my spare shower room under a hanging vertical MH/HPS combi till I get my  tent back up in the garage, needs studding for stealth. Neighbours a J.P !! lol

I've got a couple of Northern lights just popped their heads and 1 Bubblicious three weeks into veg. They are under 150W CFl in a spare wardrobe.

Soil grows 

My tent is 1.2m  

Rhino pro 6inch with filter

Lumi 600 dimmable ballast

Oh and Ive bought a reconditioned Ecotechnics to set up when I get growing properly 

Edited by Dutchy, 09 December 2016 - 04:11 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#15 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

Hi Jimmy

I have a Durban auto/photo hybrid ( Dutch Passion-Think Fast)  3 weeks into an 8 week supposed flower period, but its been growing in my spare shower room under a hanging vertical MH/HPS combi till I get my  tent back up in the garage, needs studding for stealth. Neighbours a J.P !! lol

I've got a couple of Northern lights just popped their heads and 1 Bubblicious three weeks into veg. They are under 150W CFl in a spare wardrobe.

Soil grows 

My tent is 1.2m  

Rhino pro 6inch with filter

Lumi 600 dimmable ballast

Oh and Ive bought a reconditioned Ecotechnics to set up when I get growing properly 

I love Northern Lights Dutchy. Such an awesome strain. 

Northern "High" lights from advanced female seeds is friggin epic. It takes euphoria to another level :) 

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 5 others like this

#16 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

I love Northern Lights Dutchy. Such an awesome strain. 

Northern "High" lights from advanced female seeds is friggin epic. It takes euphoria to another level :)

Thought I had better get a few different  strains under my belt Chew, before I ask you to mentor me through a medi run from seed to oil lol

I liked the write up on the Northern Lights , it spoke to me ha ha 

DETAILS

Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue feminized cannabis seeds produce a 100% indica plant with enhanced medicinal properties. As such, it’s ideal for relieving chronic pain and other illnesses. This strain has a subtle aroma of forest fruits (such as blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) and produces a pleasurable sensation of wellbeing that is also sedative. It’s ideal for long meditation sessions or just chilling out!

It has an indoor harvest time of 50 – 55 days and produces yields of around 500 g/m2 when grown inside. This is a great one to have about the house when life gets a little too hectic.

BOUQUET
Sweet fruit and sharp, freshly-cut rosemary.
EFFECTS
A brilliantly chilled-out indica, numbs stress and soothes aches and pains.

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zephyr and 3 others like this

#17 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

Welcome to the circle.

#18 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

Welcome to tgc mate :)

#19 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:06 PM

Thought I had better get a few different  strains under my belt Chew, before I ask you to mentor me through a medi run from seed to oil lol

I liked the write up on the Northern Lights , it spoke to me ha ha 

DETAILS

Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue feminized cannabis seeds produce a 100% indica plant with enhanced medicinal properties. As such, it’s ideal for relieving chronic pain and other illnesses. This strain has a subtle aroma of forest fruits (such as blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) and produces a pleasurable sensation of wellbeing that is also sedative. It’s ideal for long meditation sessions or just chilling out!

It has an indoor harvest time of 50 – 55 days and produces yields of around 500 g/m2 when grown inside. This is a great one to have about the house when life gets a little too hectic.

BOUQUET
Sweet fruit and sharp, freshly-cut rosemary.
EFFECTS
A brilliantly chilled-out indica, numbs stress and soothes aches and pains.

Yeah its lovely and i'm sure you'll love it. Have a look a Dinafem Pre 98 Bubba Kush. That was in my last grow and i got another two in flower. It's such a chilled buzz, like being wrapped up in cotton wool! lol I love it.

What's the oil for? I can't remember...

#20 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:12 PM

Yeah its lovely and i'm sure you'll love it. Have a look a Dinafem Pre 98 Bubba Kush. That was in my last grow and i got another two in flower. It's such a chilled buzz, like being wrapped up in cotton wool! lol I love it.

What's the oil for? I can't remember...

I will go have a nose :D  Cheers The Chew, The oil? its so I can learn how to produce ii I have  friends in need, bound to come !

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zephyr and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.