Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

chart for the elite bulbs here

120l per w not bad at all

Full light specs are above your post foz mate my last post

Edited by symbol 22, 10 January 2017 - 05:51 PM.

• Dex likes this

#132 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

These are bulbs @Forest

attachicon.gifIMG_20170110_170236.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20170110_170157.jpg

Specs.

http://www.lighting....4831_EU/product

Not planning on using on there own forest only with my led, all I know about these is they work! 95℅ is a big claim,tbh never ever used them myself but I'm hoping to grab a seed of mellowed and step by step my grow with that bean and my lights on here see what's what with them. I said at the start of my diary about these lights and that from what I've heard go well with leds , well now I can see for myself and share the grow experience with you guys, if they don't give me the results or I just don't like using them they will go on our swap page, I've never used one of these style lights for years forest bro, hps or /mh. cmh is a new one to me lol! Two photonics and one of these is still under 600 watts with much more area covered that's what it boils down to for me, I got 2 swap you one if ya want when I complete this diary mate I'll do you a deal on a home made one if ya fancy!lol, wait till my diary done tho and I'm OK with mods as that's what required

http://www.hydroponi...lamp~23015.html

Want first dips if you don't like em.   Actually they are shit and you should just give them to me, I will not even charge you for shipping even though I am cutting my own throat by being this generous. 

I use the AGRO lamps for my grows. Greenpower Lamps not ColorMaster lamps by the way.

• The Dude Abides, Dex and symbol 22 like this

#133 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:54 PM

http://www.hydroponi...lamp~23015.html

They do look good like on paper @Viz bro lol
  • Dex and Viz like this

#134 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:43 AM

chart for the elite bulbs here

120l per w not bad at all

not sure if i can run it in my space they run quite cool i believe ? i like the info on them

and ill build your light rig any way bro no charge you pay for the bits and ill make it for you

That's sound that thank you mate,
  • 2scoops, Dex and Viz like this

#135 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

@Forest just been put on to these what you think mate

https://downtoearthk...co.uk/rise-led/

Edited by symbol 22, 11 January 2017 - 10:30 AM.

• Forest and Dex like this

#136 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:59 AM

I was reading and enjoying the plants then i got lost in all the lighting talks :huh: nice plants buddy and those buds look yummy :D

You guys are very educational mun if i had a dictionary lolz.. top job 22
  • Viz and symbol 22 like this

#137 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

I was reading and enjoying the plants then i got lost in all the lighting talks :huh: nice plants buddy and those buds look yummy :D

You guys are very educational mun if i had a dictionary lolz.. top job 22

Bro when it comes to spectrum my pal is helping me and now I'm on here, got viz forest among others, fascinating what people know
  • Forest, Dex and Viz like this

#138 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

Bro when it comes to spectrum my pal is helping me and now I'm on here, got viz forest among others, fascinating what people know

Er less of the forest stuff please mate, I manscape down there ...  :P  :D

• Dex and symbol 22 like this

#139 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

@Forest just been put on to these what you think mate

https://downtoearthk...co.uk/rise-led/

they seem expensive  and dont tell you much or ive missed the info on there ,

one thing i notice about many of these lights, is the need of heating the space when your led lights are on  to me that defeats the point of using less electric by having a led, by the time you add a heater it will bring up the used watts to = a hps value , i like the fact that with my cobs on i dont need heating, (diy do seem to have more heat) in final flower i use a clip on fan over the top of mine to push the heat back down as well, so i can increase air flow that way other wise i will get rot in there ,  im about to start a new run in my space finger crossed i dont burn the shit out of them this time around

• 2scoops, Dex, Viz and 1 other like this

#140 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

I followed the last and IL follow the new mate, I draw my air from indoors heating is okish for me I don't add heat to my groom and the photonics run warm @Forest. A friend has sent me info on cobs, drivers and such forth when I finish work il forward you details to you see what ya think he has worked it out for a 1.2 tent IL just copy and paste the message and pm it to you mate,
thanks

Edited by symbol 22, 11 January 2017 - 12:41 PM.

• Dex and Viz like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.