263 replies to this topic

#11 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:27 PM

More pictures the better in my book @symbol 22 too much of that reading malarky sends me cross eyed and gives me NUT ache. Good luck with one fella by the way :)

Lol you sure its not the pictures your looking at that gives you nut ache jimmy! Cross eyed!! Nut ache sounds suspect to me pmsl!.

Thanks for well wishes mate
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#12 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:50 PM

Never grown nor do i own LEDs so I'm interested to see how this works out. Good luck fella :)

Subbed :)

• Forest, Petal and symbol 22 like this

#13 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:08 PM

Auxins is the hormone your thinking of m8, that's the one the plant sends to the highest tip
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Forest and 2 others like this

#14 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:21 PM

Auxins is the hormone your thinking of m8, that's the one the plant sends to the highest tip

Yup you got it bro I was just seeing if anyone knew. (looks at the floor and kicks a pebble)

Lol a mate told me this years ago I've never topped since !!

Thanks for the name too (if it ever comes up on a pub quiz its in the bag lol) you use this method mate?
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#15 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:24 PM

Nice start to your diary Symbol, I'll sub up for the ride.

Don't forget the slipper shots.

All good things

TDA

• Forest, Petal and symbol 22 like this

#16 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:26 PM

i think taptalk was disabled because it shows you real name if regged with your real name you can up load en mass to the gallery or attatch singly from your phone,(not sure if we can upload en mass with the mobile site ive not found that we can,
for using the pre upped pics from the gallery with pc you press the my media button above^^^ and then my images and click on each image and it will insert each image in a format that we can click on for a enlarged pic to enjoy

i look forward to the show S , im just setting up a diy flood and drain for a pal my first venture in to F & D

There a good way to grow and safe, no risk of flooding and boy could I tell you a story when I walked into my swimming (sorry front) room lol!. Talk about the wife kicking me right into touch!
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#17 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:31 PM

Nice start to your diary Symbol, I'll sub up for the ride.

Don't forget the slipper shots.

All good things
TDA

OK I'm on to it tonight bro! Thanks for taking a seat (buckle up TING TING not sure were this ride goes but we will get there in the end) BEEP BEEP "out the way" lol
  • Mrs Willy, Zipp, Forest and 2 others like this

#18 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:40 PM

Yup you got it bro I was just seeing if anyone knew. (looks at the floor and kicks a pebble)

Lol a mate told me this years ago I've never topped since !!

Thanks for the name too (if it ever comes up on a pub quiz its in the bag lol) you use this method mate?

I do it all m8 topping, fimming, supercropping, bending, tieing down, boulder training and any other abusive method I can think of.

Not al at the same time I'm not mean ahaha :llama:
  • Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#19 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:51 PM

I do it all m8 topping, fimming, supercropping, bending, tieing down, boulder training and any other abusive method I can think of.

Not al at the same time I'm not mean ahaha :llama:

My man !!!!!! You have a certain favourite link of yours I can view please Olmec
  • Zipp, Forest and Petal like this

#20 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:42 PM

if i remember my horti diploma right , which i dont offen!   when you bend the main tip down the plant stops sending all the auxins to the main tip and sends them out to all the others  which then makes them compete to become the main one ,  its a great method  and one i deploy on every plant , love to see a canopy of even sized buds  and i think i get a higher yield ,

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, olmec and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.