263 replies to this topic

#21 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:44 PM

My man !!!!!! You have a certain favourite link of yours I can view please Olmec

got a few older diaries on here but im crap at keeping um up to date lol i do take a nice pic tho so il link u some of my diary pics instead

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...elody-of-seven/

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-melody-update/

have a nose

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#22 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:39 PM

if i remember my horti diploma right , which i dont offen! when you bend the main tip down the plant stops sending all the auxins to the main tip and sends them out to all the others which then makes them compete to become the main one , its a great method and one i deploy on every plant , love to see a canopy of even sized buds and i think i get a higher yield ,

Horti diploma oooooooooo lol!. Me and my pal (who doesn't) grow any more learnt most of our stuff from early weed world magazine's "Jesus the man and the mushroom" edition of weed world, was were I learnt how to set a grow room up and how to sex plants and take cuttings, everything else has just been along the way, the main tip bending was given to me from a good pal from Aberdeen I noticed big difference with yields and bud size (hope these lights perform after all this talk ha ha) think my even canopy is 80/20 on this one couldn't reach the back two plants like I wanted either!!!...... That aside I'm expecting at least 3 oz of my grow xx lol
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#23 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:43 PM

got a few older diaries on here but im crap at keeping um up to date lol i do take a nice pic tho so il link u some of my diary pics instead

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...elody-of-seven/

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-melody-update/

have a nose

Cheers man greatfull for the literature I'll look through after my dog shit shift at work tomorrow bro! Till then ciao amigos
  • The Dude Abides, Zipp, Petal and 1 other like this

#24 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:02 PM

Hey symbol good luck with your grow, those lights your using look pretty impressive.
I'm abit of an LED grower myself, currently using an advanced XTE 200.

4x Amethyst DS 76 lights should do you proud, are the lights built in the UK?

• Dekay, Forest, Petal and 1 other like this

#25 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:19 PM

Hey symbol good luck with your grow, those lights your using look pretty impressive.
I'm abit of an LED grower myself, currently using an advanced XTE 200.
4x Amethyst DS 76 lights should do you proud, are the lights built in the UK?

Thanks mate yeah they look cool 1st time I've ran these myself same diodes as the budmaster od series. your lights cool too mate seen an all blue one for sale on eBay few days ago 2nd hand dear kit. Think mines built in Spain! I've got the little (think there 20 something watts) or so LEDs to that's what i started these in my current grow off with! LEDs are getting better even the budget ones produce quality bud
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:38 PM

Hey symbol 22, I am guessing your related to a certain US pop star and like purple, maybe 2nd cousin twice removed ...am I right

I like LED grows well watching them, its something different but i wont venture that way just yet but wouldnt mind a combo, led/hps, anyway waffling but all this talk of auxins got me going cant beat a bit of supercropping or LST :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 3 others like this

#27 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

Horti diploma oooooooooo lol!. Me and my pal (who doesn't) grow any more learnt most of our stuff from early weed world magazine's "Jesus the man and the mushroom" edition of weed world, was were I learnt how to set a grow room up and how to sex plants and take cuttings, everything else has just been along the way, the main tip bending was given to me from a good pal from Aberdeen I noticed big difference with yields and bud size (hope these lights perform after all this talk ha ha) think my even canopy is 80/20 on this one couldn't reach the back two plants like I wanted either!!!...... That aside I'm expecting at least 3 oz of my grow xx lol

lol i got it while on a holiday at HMP   was in there for growing funnily enough,  a lot of guys and the staff found it very ironic that i could do sth like that  and supposedly improve skillz , truth was it was to easy , hardest part was remembering all the latin names :P

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#28 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:52 PM

fresh meate yum yum.....i luvs a bit of fresh meate bach...........anyway looking tidy atm tho ewer bulb make me feel sick as fuk.... it mite even start my bard head offf so i only coming in ya when the light are off bach....duw duw i feel ruff now :(  fuk me

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#29 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:54 PM

OK let's play catch up get us to the current day!!
Attached File  IMG_20161129_180110.jpg   162.32KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20161129_180118.jpg   120.7KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20161129_180114.jpg   130.71KB   0 downloads

Only problem with this grow so far is I can't get to the back two plants like I wish I could, I'll sort this next time by extending area!

OK another jump through time
Attached File  IMG_20161211_182913.jpg   75.72KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20161211_182142.jpg   89.13KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20161211_183124.jpg   89.84KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20161211_183129.jpg   78.14KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20161211_183039.jpg   156.73KB   0 downloads

Right were up to date!!!! I'l complete with plenty of pics and info!! So pH 5.7 ec 0.95 not seen much of my darlings due to work and sorting Christmas out (tiring time of year)
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#30 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:00 PM

fresh meate yum yum.....i luvs a bit of fresh meate bach...........anyway looking tidy atm tho ewer bulb make me feel sick as fuk.... it mite even start my bard head offf so i only coming in ya when the light are off bach....duw duw i feel ruff now :( fuk me

Wtf sir!!!!! Put you're sunglasses on ffffffssss (some folk)

Here mate
Attached File  IMG_20161129_175600.jpg   108.45KB   0 downloads
Hope you been eating carrots lol
Attached File  IMG_20161129_175617.jpg   94.77KB   0 downloads
Attached File  IMG_20161129_175608.jpg   74.75KB   0 downloads

I'll invest in a decent light "just for you buddy"
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.