Photo
- - - - -

How to use C.S

Best Answer olmec , 10 December 2016 - 01:02 PM

I`m not sure on alot of this so take the info as you will, but fem beanz that have been made i think always carry the hermie gene cus they have been created by causing a plant to hermie to make fem beanz, so personally speaking i wouldn`t if you wan`t pretty solid seeds, in fact not even personally speaking but i don`t think any seed breeder would either tbh. You can use a reg fem bean to take 2 cutts from and make fem pollen with one then pollinate the other, which again i think is a f1 seed, but again unsure, if you self pollinate a plant with pollen you created with silver from the same plant plant i think thats whats known as S1 seed, but i was told by a breeder that can create monstosaties and fucked up deformaties and more you do it like > s1, s2, s3 and so on bigger chance of real fuck ups. I supppose its in breeding really so not the done thing as a rule of thumb, that said i never understood why you can use a clone of same plant and thats totally fine to make seeds with pollen of another clone of same plant and that doesn`t create fucked up mongy seeds/plants, if you get me. Don`t take all that as written in stone though cus i`m porobably miles off with alot of it lol.

I think one thing you have to remember is the first fems we're made by letting a female go weeks past there ripeness this causes them to go into a defence mode a self preservation mode created by Mother Nature, the down side to this in a commercial sense is there is very little pollen rellesed

Now cs works completely different. This works by genetically altering cells and inhibiting the female genes responsible for the flower type (male or female ) this is good from a commercial side of things because pollen is produced in abundance. But as u have fucked up the genetic makeup of the treated plant its no good for pollinating it self where as a clone of the same plant that has not been treated does not have its genetic make up compromised Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:23 AM

Hey buddies I got some silver yesterday thanks to a kind person off here...

Now the question is for I need to make two clones to make seeds

Or can I carefully spray a branch to get male sacks then let it pollinate the rest of the plants then when enough pollen been chucked and I'm satisfied with the amount sprayed then chop the carefully sprayed shoot and grow out the rest of the plants with some seeds :)

Which methods is best do yaz think, I'm gonna make few crosses at the same time selfie one strain each grow... Double whammy I have some selfies and some crossed to venture on :D. If that made sense
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Slippery and 1 other like this

#2 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:18 AM

dont have a clue but im interested subbed up

• duke, Dex and symbol 22 like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

I am buzzing and can't wait to spray things lol any seeds will do me :weed:

The idea I have is selfing one and that bugger pollinates others in there so I end up with sone seeds of each plant and one selfie ;) sounds like a good plan and a double the fun sorta thing lol

But not sure how to do it

1-clone and spray a clone or

2- bag up the plant apart from one shoot spray it every now and again sacks appear then when job is done chop that shoot and get rid.

The first post I waffled too much I think lol joys of being high as kite :smoked:
  • duke and Slippery like this

#4 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:10 PM

denots has just done it i think follow his thread tells you most if not all of what you want to know,  and look in the breeding section there is some pinned threads there

• duke, olmec, Slippery and 1 other like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

Although it can be done i`m not sure its best way letting a plant pollinate itself.

• duke, Slippery, Dex and 1 other like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:53 PM

Although it can be done i`m not sure its best way letting a plant pollinate itself.

I read just a few pages of "upto no good" making fems he did one like I was thinking tho he said not best way too.

So before I start crying like my pink lady apple dreams

Can I cross two fems?

Do I have to use regular seeds to get a fem then pollinate/take pollen from?

I seen denotes all the way and his was pretty simple and I'm not good at cloning tho can clone if I need to...

Was thinking of pollinating the plant like upto no good for better plant numbers so I don't have more than what I need around.. But if needs be needs be :)
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#7 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:55 AM

Okay after allot of readingi am gonna have to make two of each plants soon

I'm starting with painkiller gonna clone and then add that and let it pollinate her self... Like denots way

Time to put tent two up again me thinks :D

Thank you all for the pointers and leading me right way.. I think I got this
  • Slippery likes this

#8 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:38 AM

Subbed to this as I'm thing of having a go but ain't got a clue either :)
  • Slippery and Dex like this

#9 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

Should be fun, not sure if I should start a new diary for it or just continue it on my diary...

I'm waiting to harvest painkiller and cbd domina then gonna do few mixes as well..if that makes sense :)

In other words I'll re make painkiller with two clones, at the same time pollinate other's in there so I have a batch of painkiller cross

Then a months or so later

Then it's gumbow gonna re make gumbow female then at the same time pollinate other's and make gumbow crosses

About first and second week of January I'll start :D

Glad your on it to chew, after testing them I'm gonna send a few to tgc Pandora box :) it's because of here I'm making seeds and because of here I have the cs...

Fookin love tgc family /crew mun
  • The Dude Abides likes this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:53 PM

I read just a few pages of "upto no good" making fems he did one like I was thinking tho he said not best way too.

So before I start crying like my pink lady apple dreams

Can I cross two fems?

Do I have to use regular seeds to get a fem then pollinate/take pollen from?

I seen denotes all the way and his was pretty simple and I'm not good at cloning tho can clone if I need to...

Was thinking of pollinating the plant like upto no good for better plant numbers so I don't have more than what I need around.. But if needs be needs be :)

I`m not sure on alot of this so take the info as you will, but fem beanz that have been made i think always carry the hermie gene cus they have been created by causing a plant to hermie to make fem beanz, so personally speaking i wouldn`t if you wan`t pretty solid seeds, in fact not even personally speaking but i don`t think any seed breeder would either tbh. You can use a reg fem bean to take 2 cutts from and make fem pollen with one then pollinate the other, which again i think is a f1 seed, but again unsure, if you self pollinate a plant with pollen you created with silver from the same plant plant i think thats whats known as S1 seed, but i was told by a breeder that can create monstosaties and fucked up deformaties and more you do it like > s1, s2, s3 and so on bigger chance of real fuck ups. I supppose its in breeding really so not the done thing as a rule of thumb, that said i never understood why you can use a clone of same plant and thats totally fine to make seeds with pollen of another clone of same plant and that doesn`t create fucked up mongy seeds/plants, if you get me. Don`t take all that as written in stone though cus i`m porobably miles off with alot of it lol.

• Forest and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.